Air France Virtual is up!

Hey! Just wanted to let y’all know Air France Virtual Airlines is up at www.airfrancevirtual.jimdo.com. Check it out! We have a wide range of aircraft in our fleet and fly all over the world. And, you are not restricted to buying Live first!

So go check it out at:

airfrancevirtual.jimdo.com

For any questions, PM me or send an email to francevirtual@mail.com

1 Like

Nice website!

1 Like

Thanks man! I’m going to improve it over the next couple of days so it will only get better ;)

1 Like

Good luck! I hope you guys grow!

Whoever was so clever, apparently I made a mistake and we also operate the Boeing 777-300ER. Thank you, hi@hi.com :D

Yes, but in the Skyteam livery.

1 Like

Well, that doesn’t matter. I’ll add it.

1 Like

Hi Das! Congratulations on creating a virtual airline. Have you used my virtual airline thread for guidance? If you haven’t I recommend it since it gives some helpful ideas as well…

Happy landings!

2 Likes

Thanks. I did read trough that before creating this airline but I think I’m gonna have some trouble figuring everything out with user databases etc. I’ll have to find a solution to that, but apart from that, thanks also for that guide because it gave me some good ideas for the airline!

1 Like

I’d like to remind everyone Air France Virtual is still open. Take your chance now and join the most realistic and relaxed VA on the forum!
www.airfrancevirtual.jimdo.com

Air France Virtual: Exceeding realism.

what a beautiful website.

1 Like

Don’t you think? Especially the about page seems to be working so well…
On a serious note, though, we are restarting, and are part of IFWA, flying as Hi Fly, practically we have been merged into Hi Fly, making Air France Virtual non-existent.

I know right

1 Like

I love your sarcasm.

Inactive