Air France Produces Amazing Boeing 787 Video

Air France has produced a beautiful short clip, highlighting the beauty of their Boeing 787-9 aircraft over the also beautiful French countryside.

Make sure you’re watching it in 1080P HD.
Making a film like that is no easy feat. A camera crew by Airborne films and pilots in a TBM were communicating with the 787 pilots almost the whole time. They attached a $20,000 camera to the bottom of the TBM’s wing, as that’s how they got most of their shots. If you have some extra time, watch the video on the behind-the-scenes of the shoot, it’s very interesting.

28 Likes

Very nice video Air France! I really like it!

2 Likes

That video looks amazing 😍

2 Likes

That’s a really amazing video, wow!

2 Likes

One of the most beautiful videos Of the aviation world

1 Like

I think the part that I liked the most was this shot in the first video.

Does this angle look familiar?

Music choices are on point may I add…

17 Likes

Looks almost exactly like one of the scenic cams in IF. Me and @Dylan_Bright actually just did a photoshoot!

2 Likes

I think the camera operator/director has flown some Infinite Flight in their past. 😉

8 Likes

@RTG113 and I did a little photo shoot with an Air France 787-10 (Rocco) and TBM (Me) as the cameraman. The results are stunning. I narrowed it down to the best shots, see below. None of the photos have been edited, just cropped.

PNG

@DeerCrusher camera man certainly knows what he’s doing ;)

13 Likes

Tell them about the landing

3 Likes

Yes, Rocco greased. It is true. :/

2 Likes

Actually made my jaw drop. This is the most stunning aerial footage I’ve ever seen, especially that of the 787.

2 Likes

Wow, this is incredible. Not only did the dramatic camera angles capture the beauty and sleek curves of the 787, but the music just compliments the video so well, it felt as if I got everything I asked for as a child. Good Job to AF, the pilots on both aircraft, and the camera crew.

No recording no proof.

1 Like

WOW! Those videos really blew me away! I especially liked the second one! :)

1 Like

Very nice video Air France!

Tres joilee.

Tres tres joilee. Very beautiful Air France! I want to go on the 787 someday!

Glad to see the 787 in action

787 and the TBM what a coincidence 😂😂 beautiful video AF!!