Air France: « Préparez-vous pour l'atterrissage ! »

Hi everyone!

This is my first topic ever on the Screenshots and Videos category.

Today, I’ll be showing you my landing at LFPG tonight on the casual server playing the Beta of the amazing version 21.1. I’ve modified the clouds and the time settings so that the images are the best possible (that’s cheating, ikik).

To be honest with you, I don’t know if this is actually Infinite Flight. 21.1 is definitely a renewal for the game. Want clouds and terminals? Get them both at the same time. That’s absolutely crazy. Huge thanks on behalf of the whole IFC to the developers and the staff for offering us such a masterpiece! I can’t believe this is a mobile flight simulator!

Anyways, here are the pictures:

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

In your opinion, which picture is the best? And what are your feelings on 21.1? I’m looking forward to knowing what you think about Infinite Flight’s greatest gift!

• Picture 1
  • Picture 2
  • Picture 3

0 voters

Enjoy the game!
Ryan

17 Likes

Nice angles on these with the sunset! 21.1 is certainly looking to be a fantastic update (even though I am not enrolled in open beta, I think I can still say it after perusing all the screenshot topics from today haha)

1 Like

Great shots! I really love AirFrance livery it’s one of the cleanest livery imo!

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes, cleanest livery for the cleanest version of Infinite Flight so far!

@Rock77 you can still enroll in Open Beta by the way if you want to test out 21.1 and help the community find the bugs! (and actually there aren’t many of them)

Thanks - unfortunately my schedule is too busy at the moment to be flying regularly - so I’m content to wait a little longer for the release. Screenshot topics help though so I can see how great everything’s looking!

1 Like