Air France-KLM VA Official Thread

@BadPlane I think the process takes about 24-48 hours if I’m not sure.

I’m also proud to be flying for AFKLM

1 Like

Yes, please allow 24-48 hours. Hopefully you’ll make it! :)

Nice & interesting VA!

1 Like

Hi. I applied on Wednesday and have heard nothing back. I their a reason for this or will I have to wait another day?

These things take time. Patience is a virtue. ;)

I’m sure they’ll get back to you when they can.

4 Likes

Hello, as said above, you’ll have to wait.

Maybe you didn’t pass.
27/34 is the minimum score.
You can try again at anytime.

2 Likes

Would they tell me if I didn’t? Also, I’ll wait another day.

1 Like

Message @AF-KLM_VA, I think they’ll have your score.

1 Like

Hi, I applied Wendsday and have heard nothing back even after I pm’d @AF-KLM_VA. Any ideas on what’s happening?

Hi there, AF-KLM will get back to you when they can… sometimes response times on holiday weekends may be a little bit longer than usual because staff members could be busy with families/holiday activities. They will message you when they can. Until then, have patience ;)

8 Likes

Ok, I’ll wait till Friday next week

Hi @BadPlane,

I’ll make sure a representative is on your message as soon as possible. Sorry for the wait!

6 Likes

No prob, just a exited American

3 Likes

Hey @BadPlane,
we are aware of your application and you will get a response as soon as possible.
With the upcoming holidays, we are all spending time with our families, which is why the response time around Easter is longer.
We are glad you are interested in joining our VA and everyone here at AFKLM wishes you a happy Easter.
Cheers
Philip

3 Likes

Thanks for the responses. Please no one interrupt their vacation for one second over this. I can wait.

3 Likes

@BadPlane hey bud. We look forward to flying with you soon!

2 Likes

Hello pilots,

follow our weekly Martinair Monday event flight live on Twitch.

Happy Easter y’all!

4 Likes

Hello fellow airmen,
I’ve been a member of AFKLM for a long time and still active. But since a week or so i don’t have access anymore to the slack channel. Can anyone tell me what happened? Please help me reconnect to the slack channel again. Thanks in advance. Hope to hear from you guys soon :)

@Omar_DeWindt, and other staff members

Hey bud, we’ll get you an invite as soon as possible.
Cheers
Philip

1 Like

Why have I been removed?