Air France-KLM VA Official Thread

@Mattheus thanks for the note, good sir. We all look forward to having you back in the sky soon!

@DeltaVirtual thank you! We are excited as well! #BiggerBetterBolder

2 Likes

Destination Saturdays, Vol. 30: Tokyo I @ RKSI – 271800ZOCT18

Join us on Saturday, October 27 at 1800z for the Season 3 Finale of Destination Saturdays, our multi-leg, flagship event series dedicated to traversing the most iconic destinations, beautiful airports, and challenging approaches across the globe. For the final leg of our Far East circuit, we will conclude our journey in the global hot spot Tokyo! Click here for event details and RSVP information.

2 Likes

Hello everyone.
I’m interested in this VA but I have some questions. I am new (2 months that I play there) and I will like to know if it is professional because I am only 17 years old? how are the tests going? and what are the means of communicatin?
(I am rank 4. Ratio 0.24 and 257 landing)
Thanks

1 Like

Hey Jeremy,

Thanks for the interest! Here at Air France-KLM we take in new pilots and help develop their skills, with the use of an app called Slack (it’s our communication system) We have an age requirement of 15, so you’re good to go on that area!

The tests are not hard, the first test requires that you know some general and basic information on the rules of flying. Not to worry if you don’t pass on the first time, you can retake it as much as you need! The second is the flight training. Which is headed by our chief pilot! At that pilot he’ll help you iron out the rough edges!

We hope that we have answered your question! Once again thank you for the interest! If you have any more questions please don’t hesitate to shoot us a PM

Regards!

4 Likes

Thank you for your answers.
One last question the language used is English? because I have trouble expressing myself in English.
But I take into account this VA which I like a lot. I’m already going to improve in English.
Thanks

2 Likes

Yes, English is used in all channels, however, you can speak any languages in pm.

5 Likes

I’d really like to join you!

2 Likes

Here you go : https://afklmva.weebly.com/joinus.html
You need 31 pts of 34 if I’m not wrong, and if you’re chosen, you’ll be contacted by Luke HR Manager via email.
And I hope you’ll be chosen. You can also retake the test everytime you want. You will have a link to slack channel.
Good day :) Hope to see you soon in the skies 😁

3 Likes

But I failed the test

Hey Rubinedan,

It’s okay that you failed, you can always retake the test again! We do suggest however that you study your aeronautical terms/ rules!

Here is where you can brush up on some of those rules!

1 Like

Don’t worry :) Like it’s said, you can retake it, see tutorials for pilots to increase your chances of being successful in the test.
Just for example : I re-taken the test 2 times.

2 Likes

OK… I’ll try again…

I belive in you 😉

3 Likes

I’ve got 19/34… Is it enough??

1 Like

Sorry, but no. It’s 31 (I think @AF-KLM_VA, if you can tell us again) Make sure to watch all the tutorials. Remember on what question you failed, Google it or check the forum, you can ask help to @AF-KLM_VA themselves. Try again mate, I’m sure I’m going to see you in the VA :)

2 Likes

And if you fail again, don’t worry. Relax, and take it again when you feel that you’re ready.

2 Likes

I got 26/34… I’m giving up I think

1 Like

Can you maybe accept me and teach me?

1 Like

You need to just get one more question right! You’re so close!

3 Likes