Air France-KLM VA Official Thread

Air France - KLM Virtual Group

Apply Now

Navigation

001-grid-world 001-youtube 003-twitter 002-instagram

analytics Our Goal

At Air France-KLM, our team of hard-working staff wants YOU to be a part of our family and enjoy the professionalism and respectful environment we offer. Our goal is to bring you the most enjoyable experience you have ever had on Infinite Flight!

How we will do that? Read on

Meet AF-KLM

Air France-KLM Virtual Group was named Infinite Flight’s “2017 Best Overall Virtual Airline” by Skytrax IF Virtual. With 30 planes in its fleet, an expansive route database, and a dynamic mix of VA-only and public events, Air-France KLM offers pilots a structured virtual airline platform combined with a relaxed, inclusive community culture that appeals to both casual and advanced aviation enthusiasts seeking a rewarding VA career.

006-business Staff Team

At Air France - KLM Virtual Group, we have chosen and put together the dream team. We work with a dedicated and passionate team who go out of their way to help anyone in need. We greatly appreciate everyone’s hard work and their passion is always recognized.

- Management Team -

Omar - President
Emil - Deputy President (C.O.D.)
Luke - HR Manager
Kenneth - Chief Pilot
Nelson - Flight Manager
Jansen - ATC Manager
Vansh - Digital Marketing Manager
Kenny - Digital Marketing Co-Manager

-Support Team-

Cameron - Sr. Advisor to Staff
Luke - Sr. Advisor to Staff
Matthew - SkyTeam Events Co-Manager
Philip - Martinair Mondays / Transavia Tuesdays Event Manager

All our staff have been meticulously chosen to provide the best experience for our pilots and will do their utmost to help every single one of our pilots.

001-cup Fleet and Rank

Air France - KLM Virtual has the biggest fleet of any virtual airline, consisting of 30 aircraft from Air France, Air France Cargo, KLM, Transavia, and Martin Air, meaning no matter what rank you are, you will always have a different aircraft to fly. To add to that, we have a very well thought of ranking system consisting of 7 ranks that challenge our pilots to fly as much they can!

Air France(Rank 1-3)

Rank 1 - 0 Hours: Airbus A318 / A319 / A320
Rank 2 - 15 Hours: Boeing 767-300
Rank 3 - 35 Hours: Boeing 777-200ER / Boeing 777-200F

KLM (Rank 1-3)

Rank 1 - 0 Hours: Boeing 737-700 / Boeing 737-800 (Transavia) / Boeing 737-900
Rank 2 - 15 Hours: Boeing 757-200 / (Transavia) / Boeing 767-300
Rank 3 - 35 Hours: Boeing 777-200ER / Boeing 777-300

Air France - KLM (Ranks 4-7)

Rank 4 - 65 Hours: Boeing 777-300ER (SkyTeam) / Boeing 787-9
Rank 5 - 100 Hours: Boeing 787-10 / McDonnel Douglas MD11 (KLM) / MD11F (Martin Air) & DC10 (Air France Cargo)
Rank 6 - 145 Hours: Boeing 747-200 / Boeing 747-400 (Air France, KLM & KLM 2015)
Rank 7 - 195 Hours: Airbus A380

004-networking Events

Something we pride ourselves on is our regular events. Our Events Committee is dedicated to producing spectacular weekly and bi-weekly events for pilots to enjoy.

AF-KLM Event Schedule:

S: SkyTeam Sunday Soiree (Bi-Weekly)
M: Martinair Mondays
T: Transavia Tuesdays
W: VFR Wednesdays
TH: TriJet Thursdays; Throwback Thursdays (SkyTeam IF)
F: N/A
S: Destination Saturdays

certificate Career Mode

Career Mode which is exclusively for Air France - KLM Commanders. With this new addition, you will be able to keep flying and having fun with people, while partaking in a realistic environment with different ranks on each aircraft, rating exams, practical tests with our Chief Pilot, airline ladder progression, and so much more.

While all of this will appeal to some, there will be people who would not like to partake in something like this which is why this program is 100% optional. To learn more about AF-KLM’s Career Mode, click here.

Why AF-KLM?

Here are five reasons why you should join AF-KLM:

1. We were the recipient of the Best Virtual Airline Award 2017

2. We have the biggest fleet of any Virtual Airline in the community, with subsidiaries including Air France Cargo, Transavia, Martinair, and AirHop!

3. From the moment you join, you will be greeted with a warm and friendly atmosphere with people who will go out of their way to help you

4. With an active community of over 125 pilots and frequent group flights to immerse you in the Air France - KLM spirit, what more could you ask for?

5. Being one of the founding and active members of SkyTeam IF, this provides our pilots a unique experience and certain privileges!

Our pilots have also given us great feedback and provided some testimonies about what they love best of Air France-KLM. Click here to head over to our website and review them for yourself!

Ready to Join?

Click here to apply and within a matter of hours, you could be part of one of the biggest and fastest growing Virtual Airlines in the community. If you want to find out even more about us, visit our website to find out what you’ll be missing.

However, if you were a previous member who has been deactivated, please use this specific form to reapply.

We hope to see you with us soon!

Last%20Banner

On behalf of the entire AF-KLM VA family, thank you for taking the time to read about us.

Omar De Windt
President of Air France - KLM Virtual Group

Thread Information:

All images and logos appear courtesy of theAir France-KLM Virtual website and are covered by copyright. Usage and reproduction are strictly regulated.

All icons and vectors greatly appreciated and provided by Vectors Market

Thread banner created using Canva

Virgin Virtual Group | Join the Best
Sky Team Virtual Alliance | Continuing to Climb Together (Thread Re-Launch)
Best Infinite Flight Photos Part 2 [Official Thread]
Partnered with AFKLM, DLVA, AMVA & More! | Au Revoir Paris! @ LFPG - 111600ZMAY19
To be or not to be, that's the question?
AFKLM, DLVA, & VGVA Celebrate 5 Years of Delta, Virgin Atlantic Partnership @ KJFK - 062100ZAPR19

@Kenny1238 great job on the new thread, bud!

@Kenny1238 great job on the new thread my man!
Super proud to be part of AFKLM

How do I try to join

Hello Brock!

Thanks for your interest in AF-KLM in order to apply please visit our website at https://afklmva.weebly.com/!

We hope to see you fly under the AF-KLM Banner!

Hello again. Beautiful Topic. Now I’m proud (even more) to have applied to AFKLM VA.
Good day!

Hey Nono,

Thanks for the compliment :)! We are glad you feel proud to be apart of the Air France-KLM VA family for we feel happy to have you fly with us!

If you have any feedback you’d like to give, please feel free to PM us!

Important Notice for Prospective AF-KLM Pilots:

Please note that in an effort to maintain the highest possible pilot standards among members, we recently restructured our admission process to include a written exam for all applicants. A passing score of 80% or higher is required for admission into AF-KLM Virtual Group.

Fear not! In order to help you improve your chances, I am including several links below as recommended reading from our Chief Pilot, @USA007. I encourage all new applicants to review them prior to taking the exam:

If you have any trouble with the subject matter don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to having you on board.

Good luck to all!

Lovely thread! In my perspective, I believe AF-KLM will succeed even further down the line.

Thank you Nxllson,

Air France-KLM staff team would like to appreciate your vote of confidence in our VA! We have been hard at work making the VA into what it is today, and what it can be in the future!

Regards!
-AF-KLM Staff Team

Love the new thread guys! Brings me back to my AFKLM management days!

@Omar_DeWindt I am already a pilot with you guys. Sorry for the inactivity. I have been really busy and could never get around to flying.

Hey Matheus,

In case of inactivity please inform our HR manger of any reasons why you have been inactive.

Regards

Great looking thread to our Sky Team friends! Looking forward to some news in the coming week regarding some more great things within our Sky Team partnership!

I applied but haven’t been contacted since sunday. I hot a 34 I believe on my 3rd try.

@AF-KLM_VA please contact me back asap about my previous comment above this one.

@HadenJohnson please be patient;) they can be very busy at times they will reach out to you as soon as they can thanks! ;)

Ok thanks.

I am super excited to be flying my favorite 747 route. I’ll do EHAM-TNCM one weekend then the next weekend I’m available to land in the morning I’ll head back.

Hello Haden!

Apologies for the Tardiness in the response, let’s take this to PM in order to sort it out!

Regards!