Air France Heavies into Washington! @LFPG 181400Z APR19

Air France Long Haul Flight into Washington!

Just soon we will make a great hop around into Washington with these massive Jumbo Aircrafts. This is Flight 54 from Air France. The carry passengers into this Airport literally almost every day.

• Aircraft and Livery: Air France Airbus A380-800

• Route: LFPG - KIAD

• Time of Departure: 1400Z 2019-04-18T14:00:00Z

• Server: Expert

• Additional Information:
    We will spawn in the gates as assigned roughly 10 minutes to the departure time. File in your Flightplan. Follow the ATC Instructions and off we fly.

Flight Time: Approx. 7:30 Hours.

• Assigned Route:

Please use the following Flight Plan Provided. This’s include the points, passengers, fuel needed and any Cargo included. Flight Plan is brought to you by FPLtoIF.com

Copy the Flight Plan below. 👇
LFPG 4934N/043E TAFFY PQI CAM SAX BWZ PARKE JETTZ SARAA LRP JOANE 4001N/7631W DELRO LIRCH BINNS HYPER SIGBE MOWAT HUSEL YACKK TICON CESIL KIAD

Important Information to follow below: 👇

Washington Airport Diagram For further information. 👇

1 Like

Anyone Free at this time may volunteer! This is an awesome route to feature with the Atlantic Crossing theme! There may be ATC Vectoring in KIAD or LFPG!

Hey! Please just check your time as Zulu time is UTC+1. Zulu time 1600Z is 6pm CET.

1 Like

I will take gate l33

@Jermaine_Edwards1 I’ll add you! Thanks for volunteering!
@InfiniteAviation06 Mistakes happen sometimes. I’ll change that quickly. Thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

No problem I would attend however that’s to early for a long haul for me sorry!

1 Like

There are no gate assignments for Group Flights.

Please read below if you need more information:

@Plane-Train-TV I’ll remove that. Thanks for the reminder.

Any volunteers joining, please use the callsign, Air France 054.

Departing in half an hour! LFPG ATC May or May not be active during this time. ✈️

Spawning in now.

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.