Air France DC-10

I want this livery so bad ( when it comes out ), it looks awesome !

😂 It isn’t a DC-10 and this image was taken in a sim :)

1 Like

Yup, I know, I was not talking of the aircraft, I was talking about livery…

Ok but it is better if we keep this thread with only one image ;)

1 Like

Ok, I agree with you.

Lucas

1 Like

Hello, I’m abit unsure as to what your comment means, and not completely grasping the meaning. But from what I can understand, you are saying the plane is fake.

If you look on Wikipedia, Air France operated this plane (-30) for quite a while. 😉

What I’m also picking up is that your saying Air France can’t have American planes, in this case, you are wrong as to many airlines have American planes, Russia too.

2 Likes

I wonder too @jdag2004 why he says that AF never operated the DC10.

Anyway nice livery for a classic jet.

3 Likes

@Q-ENAN This was years ago, ID numbers for AF aircraft probably changed! AF have no more DC aircraft so that’s an invalid argument - there’s nothing to levee that point on.

2 Likes

Well, ancient plane aren’t really needed for me, I prefer the A330 :p

Surely why I don’t accept this one

Isn’t the more liveries the better? May I ask if you have something against Air France?

1 Like

@Q-ENAN ok, you have an opinion, fair enough but there’s no need to undermine someone else’s opinion as much as possible - everyone is entitled to one! If you don’t like something, don’t say anything if there’s nothing positive to say

3 Likes

Because you don’t want this doesn’t mean that other people don’t. Please do remember this in the future.

3 Likes

Seem like you haven’t read well:

Well, ancient plane aren’t really needed for me, I prefer the A330 :p

Surely why I don’t accept this one

Seem like you won’t accept criticism?

Why, I’m French and love the French style

La France est dans les airs maggle

@Q-ENAN Take it to PM with me and Joshua

1 Like

I hope Jarno didn’t forgot to add Air France to the list of liveries that we will have for the DC-10.
Or maybe our French devs reminded him to add this beautiful and simple livery to this iconic aircraft!