Air France & Croatian Airlines Special!

Hello IFC. Today I bring you the second part to my new series in which I compile all my shots of each airline. For today I decoded to combine Air France and Croatian Airlines as I don’t have enough of each to get their own topics. You will probably be able to tell that my Air France Hop shots are some of my older ones and thus are not up to my usual standard but I decided to include them none the less :)
Let me know which airline(s) I should do next!

Airline: Croatian
Aircraft: A319
Reg: 9A-CTL

Airline: Air France Hop
Aircraft: E170
Reg: F-HBXH

Airline: Air France Hop
Aircraft: E170
Reg: F-HBXI

Airline: Croatian Airlines
Reg: 9A-CTI
Livery: Star Alliance

Airline: Air France
Reg: F-GRHL

Hope you enjoyed :) You probably noticed but I have some shots I’m very proud of and others that are kind of meh in this topic. That’s because the meh ones such as picture number 2 was from when I first began spotting and the ones that I am proud of are more recent such as the last shot of the AF A319.

Shout out to @AF-KLM_VA and Croatian Airlines VA (CTVA) who will be IFVARB approved in not too long :D

My Previous Airline Special Topics

Aer Lingus Special!

Be sure to let me know which was your favourite. I would most definitely pick number 7 the last one!

32 Likes

Very cool pictures! I really like the Croatia Livery :)

1 Like

Thanks mate! It’s certainly is a beautiful livery

This one just landed in CATANIA

1 Like

We at Croatia Virtual Airlines really like your pictures, do you mind if we post them on our instagram, (we will give you credit)
-Nikola Mihajlović
Acting Chief Executive Officer at Croatia Virtual Airlines (CTNV)

1 Like

Amazing photos once again Ryan. Two beautiful liverys in my opinion. Simply amazing

1 Like

Thanks Luke :)

1 Like

Where is that? Haha

1 Like

That is in Italy :)

1 Like

Nice pictures! What camera did you use?

1 Like

Air France is the most overlooked European airline hands down

1 Like

Lol you sure about that? I think Croatia Airlines is a better candidate

1 Like

I use a Canon 500D with a 55-250mm lens :) I need a bigger lens but got no spare €€€

Nope. Air France. Everyone talks about KLM, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Lufthansa, but even though Air France and KLM are owned together, everyone talks about KLM, not Air France. Croatia Airlines isn’t talked a lot about either, although

1 Like

I have a 2011 camera and an iPhone 11

1 Like

My Canon 500D is from around 2011 too. I also agree Air France is underrated.

1 Like

Some really good pictures! Especially the Star Alliance livery for Croatia is a very rare one (very nicely captured as well) not sure if I ever saw that before. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

A319 LFPG to LDDU. It has one of the best approaches.

1 Like

Bet u Hopped when u saw this

1 Like

Thanks Julian :D your comments are always highly appreciated on my posts :) Yea it was actually a surprise as I wasn’t expecting it to appear guess I just got lucky on that one!

1 Like