Air France Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner

Jetphotos.com @Chris Edwards

About AIRFRANCE
AIRFRANCE is the flagship airline of France that is headquartered in Tremblay-en-France. It is a subsidiary of the Air France–KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. As of 2013 Air France serves 36 destinations in France and operates worldwide scheduled passenger and cargo services to 168 destinations in 93 countries (including overseas departments and territories of France) and also carried 46,803,000 passengers in 2015. The airline’s global hub is at Charles de Gaulle Airport with Orly Airport. Air France’s corporate headquarters, previously in Montparnasse, Paris, are located on the grounds of Charles de Gaulle Airport, north of Paris.

About the 787-9
Air France operates two 787-9s with a further order of 15 more. The 787-9s feature new cabin designs and a newer in-flight entertainment.
The 787-9s have 30 business class seats, 21 premium economy and 225 economy seats.

Length: 62.81 metres
Wingspan: 60.12 metres
Range: 14,140 Km
MTOW: 560,000 lbs

This topic or is that topic too old?

6 Likes

That topic seems quite old even though I never found it while searching for a similar topic. Let’s see which topic will be maintained.

8 Likes

They’re both evens in the sense neither has a vote added. If you want to add weight to your post then vote for your own request!

I’m on it. Don’t forget to leave a vote if you want this livery 😊

I suggest you add more information about the 787-9. I hope to see your request do well!

If only I had more votes

3 Likes

Why does it matter if it’s old? I don’t understand why topics over 1 year old get closed on this forum in favour of more recent ones, it’s still a duplicate

It is not a duplicate. You really think a Regular would make a duplicate topic and have 4 votes on it in a matter of 5 hours? Not to sound harsh but I am 100% sure he knows what he’s doing. :)

1 Like

It may be because the older topic is no longer relevant, or that the bewer topic has more information than the previous topic. Its best to ask a moderator if you can create a new topic of an old request if you want to bring it up to attention!

</offtopic>
3 Likes

This looks so beautiful! Are the titles on the fuselage bigger than normal?

Yep. The titles are bigger
Feel free to leave a vote behind if you also want this in the sim😊

1 Like

Isn’t this plane already in the game? Or is it only the B787-10

2 Likes

Only the 787-10 is in the game while Air France only has orders for the 787-9 variant.

1 Like

This topic is way more detailed than the other, older one

1 Like

this beauty have to be added

2 Likes

Giving this a bump! I think this livery is better suited to the -9.

1 Like

Maybe in game this year?

I saw one once at Abidjan, they are beautiful

3 Likes

I especially love the bigger Air France titles that are on the 789 IRL compared to the smaller ones on the 787-10.

4 Likes

I agree Air France livery is so nice on the b787-9 ! (And not for the b787-10…)😏

3 Likes