Air France Airbus A340

Damn wrong forum
Hey there! I know there is already a topic on this, but I think it is dead, so, I decided I should make a new one, as I would love to see this aircraft implemented into Infinite Flight, so, the Airbus A340
The only wide body single deck aircraft using four engines that is still operating, though its service is coming to an end, many airliners replaces them with newer aircraft such as the Boeing 787, or Airbus A340.
The Airbus A340 is a long-range, four-engine, wide-body commercial passenger jet airliner developed and produced by the European aerospace company Airbus. The A340 was assembled in Toulouse, France. It seats up to 375 passengers in the standard variants and 440 in the stretched -600 series. Depending on the model, it has a range of 6,700 to 9,000 nautical miles (12,400 to 16,700 km; 7,700 to 10,400 mi). Its distinguishing features are four high-bypass turbofan engines and three-bogie main landing gear. Only 377 of these aircraft were made, with production ceased in 2011, its main users are Lufthansa (Which introduced it), Iberia, and South African Airways (Woot)
Now, Implementation of this aircraft into infinite flight would require a whole new aircraft, but that should be easy. Right?

(Credit to Timo Jäger from Planespotters.net for the above image)

Thank you.

We appreciate your post today, it appears as if you were trying to make a feature request but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be trust level 2 (TL2). Read more below just in case you plan on posting a feature request in the future 😉

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below is some information regarding trust levels and the how this forum works - we ask that you please take a look over and understand these posts. Don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. Thanks!

3 Likes