Air France Airbus A321

Air France Airbus A321

Why ?

Quite simply because these are the only livery missing from the A320 family. And I personally love that livery. I was very surprised not to see this livery during the A320 update. And since Air France is one of the major airlines in Europe, they have the right just like British Airways to have this livery in Infinite Flight.

Presentation of Air France
                                 Presentation of the A321
  • Thank you for taking the time to read my topic, don’t hesitate to give me your opinion!
Credit

jetphoto.com

Why recreating this request since the last one had 12 votes?
Anyway, hope to see the Air France livery on the A321 for completing the Air France liveries on the A320 family.
You have my support! :)

1 Like

Hi! I asked to redo a topic because the other one was very badly detailed and badly done. So with the owner’s agreement I made a new one, And thank you for your support
;)

1 Like

Very nice topic, you have my full support

1 Like

Since British airways have the whole A320 family in infinite flight what if Air France completes it as well as they have a318/a319/A320 and since the Air France livery in the a321 looks cool also

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the full airfrance airbus complet in the IF with the A321
Hope they will think about it for the next update

1 Like

I don’t think we’ll be able to get this livery anytime soon but who knows in 2-3 years it would be cool!

1 Like

2 or 3 years !! maybe you go too far here !!!

2 Likes

I don’t think ahaha, we all know that a livery takes EXTREMELY long to be added. (Just have a look at the special Qantas livery that has more than 100 votes that still hasn’t been added). But if one day a new wave of liveries will appear on the A320 family I’m pretty sure it will be added!

1 Like

It’s confirmed! New liveries will be added to the A320 family! Let’s pray that they will think about adding this livery.

3 Likes

yes, I agree for detailed liveries but not all of them

1 Like

Besides I don’t know if it’s already been said but Air France is in the process of updating their livery on all the A320 family, mainly the A320 and A321 with blue winglets ;)

Crédit: NICOBCN - https://flight-report.com/fr/report/49764/air-france-af7702-paris-cdg-nice-nce

4 Likes

We need to overtake the old one (twelve votes).

1 Like

Yes I had noticed! Even on the A330!

Crédit : JetPhoto.com

4 Likes