Air France A330-203 (2021 Livery)

I beat you to it @Aurel & @Jeremy351!

Air France A330-203 (2021 Livery) ---

About Air France

Air France is the flag carrier of the French Republic. The airline was founded on the 7th of October 1933. The airline has a fleet of 216 aircraft and fly to 211 destinations. Their Hub is Paris Charles De Gaulle-CDG Airport, and has 5 focus cities.

About The A330

The airbus A330 is a wide-body aircraft that was designed and produced by Airbus. The plane took its first flight in November of 1992 and its lauch operator was Air Inter in 1994. Soon after, in 1998, the Airbus a330-200 was built.

Why I want this

It’s not relevant YET, but i think it (livery) matches with the a330-200.

Well well well, that’s is an awesome livery on an awesome aircraft ;)

3 Likes

Haha yes. I thought about it for a long time, especially since its name is the biggest city near where I live. Avignon.

I hope we can have A330-200 with the A330-300 variant.

Obviously you got my vote @barbadian

3 Likes

Oooooh beautiful !!! I vote now !!

1 Like

An absolutely superb livery like all the new ones. Unfortunately, we don’t have the confirmation of the A330-200.
in any case, Air France should be an evidence on this model

3 Likes

This livery saved the AirFrance A332 , for real, it’s waaaaaaaaaaayyy better like this

3 Likes

wait should i call it the 2021 livery? when AF received their 787-9’s they put this livery on to it, right

2 Likes

We don’t really know how to call this livery. But it starts to be spread in 2021 so we name it like that

2 Likes

Unfortunately it’s the 333 that’s updated and we’re the 332, so we won’t get it for a long time, unless they do the variants I hope

2 Likes

Air France A330-200 Evolution

10 Likes

Thanks for this feature request

But to be fair AF isn’t the flag carrier of the French Republic but France. It’s not a state owned company nor a political tool

1 Like

Honestly, I really don’t see the difference of the old livery and the current Air France livery, but this a great airline.

3 Likes

it’s literally the same thing?

1 Like

I know, if they implemented it they could claim it was either the current or 2021 livery and I would trust them. However I would love an AF A332, or just an A332 in general

1 Like

Not really as the airline survived through 4 different political regimes (sorry for off topic)

1 Like

It is correct. Air France is the flag carrier of the French Republic. But French Republic is also the name of government aircrafts

Seconde thing. Yes there is little difference.
Air France is like that. It hardly has changed in 40 years !

3 Likes

To read correctly : I know that only the -300 version of the A330 is confirmed, no need to spam the subject to say that there will be no -200 version, I know that, thanks.

If IF plans to add the A330-200 to the game.
We could have the opportunity to see the blue winglets and the Crevette white logo on the A332 Air France.

Photo by @sauvage620, a B787 aircraft engineer.

5 Likes

Charlie Foxtrot taking off from Roissy Charles de Gaulle.

Photo by @Alewx

3 Likes

The aircraft change 😂 he change with air france

3 Likes

I really hope they add the 200 in with the a333 update

2 Likes