Air France A320-214 New Livery ( Blue Wingtip )

Hi everyone !
I propose reworking the Airbus A320-214 Air France livery for the one with blue wingtip and change the registration for F-GKXH

F-GKXH with blue wingtip and baptism name « Montreuil »

@Enrique Rubira (JetPhotos)

This Airbus A320-214 is composed of blue wingtip and a baptism name ( Montreuil for F-GKXH ) and “Group” is added below AirFranceKLM

I take over this work again because Air France’s current Airbus A320-214 has sharklet with F-GKXU registration, but F-GKXU does not have a sharklet but winglet and is located in the French Antilles, not terrible for realism to fly to Europe;)

Duplicate feature @Gaby_clt

2 Likes

I mean it isn’t (that’s the 2009 livery with blue winglets, not the 2021 livery), but they’ll probably not last long so idk if it’s worth adding

2 Likes

No it is not the same

1 Like

Mix of the 2009 and 2021 livery. LOL xD

2 Likes

All of them will be painted with the new livery so , soon it will be the same indeed

1 Like

If crevette livery passes, it would be great but if it doesn’t pass there’s always the one here, lol

1 Like

So… the 2021 livery has a name?!

1 Like

Sorry bud but honnestly it is too much.

Air France pre 2009’s
Air France Blue Winglets
Air France 2021

But for Air France I will support it

Air France haters will enter chat very soon

2 Likes

The “Crevette” is a name of the Blue colour of the AF’s wings tip

1 Like

gotta agree tho

2 Likes

Not all I don’t think so ;)

1 Like

Unfortunatly

1 Like

It is true, he is partly right.
But that doesn’t stop me from supporting the topic.

3 Likes

Thank a lot @Aurel !

1 Like

First let’s just wait and see if the 2021 livery will be added.

1 Like

Yes, I completely agree with you, I really want the 2021 livery to be added, this topic is a rescue solution and also a little desire on my part

1 Like

Seriously a blue wing tip? These Air France requests are getting annoying. We have plenty of them in the game

10 Likes

Seriously, this message? What is the point of writing a message that is not constructive and that does not serve anything?

1 Like

Ok… Thank you for your support, you’re great…