Air Force One!

Yesterday I had the chance to go to Milwaukee to watch President Biden arrive in Air Force one. Here are a few of my shots.
Taken with an IPhone at night so not the best.

57 Likes

Yet still better than some taken with a camera worth thousands!

Awesome pictures!

4 Likes

Love the beacon shot. Nice photos!

2 Likes

It flew over my house at 5,000 feet after departing from Andrews! Nice catch!

2 Likes

I saw it cruising over Chicago, cool moment! Great shots!

2 Likes

Did someone say Milwaukee?

4 Likes

Indeed

Anyways, looks pretty cool at night, pretty cool shots

1 Like

Hometown. Biden comes to Kalamazoo, where I’m at atm so hopefully I can get out of class to go spot.

1 Like

I know there is talk of a new Air Force 1 coming into service, so I wonder how that will really compare to this one, I’ve read a few articles but don’t think it’s that impressive, my view it would be a waste of money

1 Like

great photos!

2 Likes

I agree, I don’t think it was necessary to replace the jets yet. Maybe in 5-10 years though. I’m going to miss the 747-200’s once the new 747-8’s are in service.

Yeah that’s thing, now they come with the new AF1 but like you said in 5-10 years who know what will happens maybe they say they want a new one again. It’s just a waste of money

1 Like

Great shots

2 Likes

It was ordered a long while ago, I believe delivery is not for another 3-4 years Atleast and is supposed to have enhanced safety over the current models

1 Like

Great shots

3 Likes

But I mean what safety aspects could over power the current ones, yes maybe it may be more precise and all but I mean it’s not like it’s going to have missiles… So I don’t really see the need for a new one, the money could be spent now on the COVID stuff and help people not waste on a new Jumbo. But I guess that my opinion

1 Like

The third picture is a nuke hatch opening 😶

1 Like

Same, but quieter and more efficient engines are integral for the future.

1 Like

It should be an unforgettable memory to see a VC-25 by yourself!!

1 Like