Air Force Enlistment!

Well, today I retook my entrance exam to enlist in the Air Force because last time I took it was 2 years ago. (No wonder why I can’t post here :()

I got a 46, which is 11 points higher than the minimum requirement.

I got a 52 in electrical engineering, so I was 7 points away to get a job at that area (shucks!) and the other tests were great to be honest.

I got matched with law enforcement and general science jobs like computer engineering.

Next step is to swear in since I did my physical. Hooyah!

16 Likes

Nice! Good luck. 😀🥳

1 Like

Good achievement! Good luck on the next test! 🙏

2 Likes

Thanks Tom!:)

2 Likes

Thanks ButterXD

1 Like

Thank you for your service

2 Likes

‘Eventually’ XD

1 Like

Just remember: have fun, be safe and finally be good.

1 Like

I wanna fly over Canada one dayXD It’s like my home country, though I wasn’t born there:(

1 Like

One minute I’ll PM you.

1 Like

Sure thing!

Congrats on passing your ASVAB! There’s a few chai… bor… I mean Air Force dudes here @Asneed8706 Is one whose a good person talk to about the Air Force! If I recall right he’s an NCO!

1 Like

Well, let’s just hope I can get the six figure ahem job…XD

1 Like

Oh you can in the right areas, a huge congrats on picking a real job like electrical and not being security forces!

1 Like

I can’t do electrical, I was SO CLOSE. But I’d pick general sciences (which I got) because it does involve astronomy which I’m interested in:)

1 Like

Ops sweet! Though I read your post right sorry, good! Make sure you can use it in the real world!

1 Like

Awesome!!! Looking forward to the great service you’ll put in. Aim High, from a future AF Pilot 👍🏻

1 Like

Noice work man! Do you know the Airman’s Creed (or something like that)?

1 Like

Much respect to ya my man:) you’re joining as well? That’s awesome 🙂

Yep. Going the ROTC way.

1 Like