Air Force 2 @KDAL

So as I was pulling up to Bachman lake which is just north of DAL, I see lots of police and people with cameras just looking out to the north like some special plane was landing or some kind of crim or police disturbance was happening. As I pull up to my boathouse ( I row) on Bachman I remember that the Vice President correct me if I’m wrong is coming in today. So as I’m about to get on the water I see Air Force 2 on final and here are some of the pics I got.( sorry for the bad quality taken on my iPhone 7.) Also Air Force 1 was taking off just about 45 mins later couldn’t get a picture because was taking off from my side of the airport.( but you could defintly here it my ears had a ringing noise in for about 5 minutes. So here are some of the pictures.2F5FB5E4-96AD-42FF-90BD-EDE7D05CDAEA400D8069-8779-4522-80DD-C1412BBCA8F71DE9F3E8-A358-4007-89C1-BA52C73416FB09E92EF7-5ED8-48F4-9EF6-4DC8E4FFB4EC

26 Likes

Perfect timing??!?! Nice pictures :)

2 Likes

Seriously, perfect timing. Must have been so cool to see!

2 Likes

Awesome!! I saw Air Force two once while life guarding :)

2 Likes

Yes it was awesome I didn’t know what was going on thought maybe a 172 into the lake or someone got hurt in the lake but perfect timing told my coach srry gotta wait 3 mins should be landing then

2 Likes

It was awesome my dad actually is in a office building where I can go and take pictures of planes landing and taking off he got a picture of the presidents helicopters once

2 Likes

Nice catch. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Did you find out why they came, was Pence or Trump there for something?

Nice! I love seeing presidential aircraft fly over me. I live really close to GSO and occasionally Air Force One will do touch and goes at the airport. Sometimes I get to see the US Air Force KC-10!

3 Likes

Yes trump flew in the 747 for I believe a fundraising event or some kind of event and I believe either Trump JR or the VP were on Air Force two but don’t k ow why

3 Likes

Woha nice timing you were at the right place at the right time

2 Likes

I also have seen huge army planes fly in like C-130 and bigger for president motorcade when he comes in town and the occasional fighter jet which I have never found out why there are ever there

1 Like

Ya total luck was there 10 mins before he landed and was lucky enough (not lucky for my ears) to see Air Force one take off

2 Likes

My grandparents live near a military base and we see F-35s, C-130s and C-17s all the time when we go there

3 Likes

Awesome When I use to go to my grandparents old ranch they are by and military base in FT worth so I would see at least 20 planes a day

2 Likes

Wow! Lucky dog!!! :)

2 Likes

Here’s another picture that my dad took EAE3B36A-F79F-4867-9EDB-CF964CFEC282

3 Likes

I have seen Air Force 2, it was taxiing out of PHL once, but no photos😭

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.