Air Europa Virtual | Official Thread

Air Europa Website | Air Europa Application Form

AirEuropa Redesign - Logo - Main - Blue Hello → Hola → Bienvenido AirEuropa Redesign - Logo - Main - Blue

ifvarb new

Air Europa Virtual was founded in February 2021, and continues to be Spain’s best virtual airline. Air Europa Virtual strives to give members a realistic, professional and enjoyable experience but also having fun at the same time. We strive to make sure pilots have the best experience here at Air Europa Virtual. Air Europa Virtual has many destinations to offer you with Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez being its main HUB. This brings unique destinations to pilots whether it’s short, medium or long haul. We are a caring, friendly and welcoming virtual airline and we look forward to you joining Air Europa Virtual!

Fun Facts About Air Europa Virtual

Air Europa’s first flight was between Tenerife and London.
Air Europa was the very first Spanish airline to fly directly to China.
Air Europa was the very first Spanish airline to incorporate a B787 Dreamliner into its fleet.
Air Europa used to use the A333 but they replaced them for the B787s.
Air Europa was the first international company to obtain a licence to operate domestic flights in Brazil.
Air Europa was the first European airline to offer a direct connection between Honduras and Spain.

Message From The Founder & CEO

Hola!
Welcome to the Official Air Europa Virtual thread! Thank you for looking at our thread and seeing what we have to offer. I have created a caring. friendly and welcoming virtual airline and everyone is more than welcome to join Air Europa Virtual. We have a variety of routes and codeshares all around the world with a variety of aircraft. We love to engage with our pilots on a regular basis and we host a variety of group events each week. We also host an event with a codeshare partner each week and it is super fun! Spain is such a beautiful country with beautiful scenery and mountains. Thank you for reading this message and I look forward to you joining Air Europa Virtual.

Founder & CEO @MrJackT14

Meet the staff team!

Founder & CEO - @MrJackT14
COO - @DaniCP
Events Manager - @SammyDoesGaming

This is our ranking system which consists of 8 ranks. As you work your way through the ranks you will be able to unlock a variety of routes and aircraft.
Pilots can claim a 1.5x or 2x multiplier on the ROTW and it is based off the ATC schedule. This allows pilots to explore certain routes that they might not have unlocked yet.

The Air Europa fleet consists of the B738, B788 and the B789.

We have a very unique and diverse routes database.

There are many destinations for pilots to choose from whether it’s short, medium or long haul. Air Europa are well known for flying around Spain, Europe, Africa, The Middle East and The Americas. We have a route for you!

Air Europa Virtual is a proud member of the SkyTeam Alliance and there are many codeshares that we have to offer you.

We have a route for everyone at Air Europa Virtual.

SkyTeam Alliance Codeshare Partners

AFKLM Virtual Group
Garuda Indonesia Virtual Group
China Southern Virtual Group
Korean Air Virtual Group
Delta Airlines Virtual Group
Saudia Virtual Group
TAROM Virtual Group
Virgin Atlantic Virtual Group
Aerolineas Argentinas
Vietnam Airlines
MEA (Middle East Airlines)
XiamenAir
Kenya Airways
ITA Airways
Czech Airlines
Aeromexico
China Airlines
China Eastern Airlines

Other Codeshare Partners

Etihad Airways Virtual Group
Ethiopian Airlines Virtual Group
Finnair Virtual Group
Turkish Airlines Virtual Group
Avianca Virtual Group
Cathay Pacific Virtual Group
Norwegian Virtual Group
Breeze Airways Virtual Group
Pegasus Virtual Group
Southwest Virtual Group
airBaltic Virtual Group
easyJet Virtual Group
SunCountry Virtual Group

At Air Europa Virtual we use Airtable for our Crew Centre. Pilots can view all of our routes and codeshares using Airtable. These can be accessed easily through the discord server.

Pilots can view their stats within the pilot database and it’s very easy to access.

REQUIREMENTS

Be at least 13 years of age
Be grade 3 or above
You must have an active Infinite Flight Pro Subscription
Have an IFC Account in good standing
Ability to access Discord

Application Process
  • Once you have submitted your application it should be approved by staff if you meet the criteria.
  • Once approved you will then receive the Air Europa Virtual Entrance Exam.
    Please Note: If you require any adjustments please send us a message so we can make the necessary adjustments for you.
  • Once you have completed the exam you will then be sent a message with your exam score. If you are successful then you will be invited to join our Discord Server.
  • When you have joined the Discord Server you will then get setup.

Apply Now

Thank You for looking through our thread. We hope to see you join Air Europa Virtual soon!

25 Likes

Amazing thread guys!

Baba
IFVARB Administrator

1 Like

Great looking thread!

2 Likes

I might join this VA!

Excellent thread! On behalf of Saudia Virtual, we are pleased to have a codeshare agreement with you. Best of luck! 🤩

Nezuko
Saudia Virtual Chief Executive Officer

1 Like

Very nice Jack!
Cheers, John

1 Like

Thank you very much Baba, appreciate it!

2 Likes

What a fantastic thread @AirEuropaVirtual! Congratulations on the approval from IFVARB😄

Regards,

@If.EnglandYT

Great thread. Glad to see another SkyTeam Virtual Airline in the skies.

What an original thread here, congratulations @AirEuropaVirtual

Wish you the best luck and long life in IF / IFC

Hello! Nice thread, very neat and well done!

@ArgentinePilot, CEO

Hey @DJW

If you did join, it would be great to have you on-board!

Thank you for thinking about joining Air Europa Virtual.

I’ll have to wait for tommorrow

Ok, cool! Thank you for considering to join Air Europa Virtual.

AIR EUROPA B737-800 LIVERY CONFIRMED AS A NEW LIVERY COMING TO INFINITE FLIGHT IN THE NEXT UPDATE!

*Infinite Flight have confirmed that the Air Europa B737-800 Livery will be coming to Infinite Flight in the next update. This is excellent news for Air Europa Virtual as this now means pilots can fly the B737-800 with the Air Europa livery when it is released. *

What is the registration of the Air Europa B737-800 that’s being added?

EC-NVJ

I hope the Infinite Flight Community enjoy this livery as I know pilots at Air Europa Virtual are very happy that this livery is coming to Infinite Flight.

If you would like to join Air Europa Virtual and explore Spain, Europe, Africa, The Middle East and The Americas then just tap Apply Now!

Apply Now

4 Likes

Maybe I’ll join when she comes out 😜

1 Like

Hey @BenjiTheBull

Thanks for considering to join Air Europa Virtual, it would be great to have you on-board as a pilot. There are many routes to choose from!

2 Likes

I love this!! I use to board this reg when I’m at work (Gate agent) and its such a beautiful plane with those split scimitar winglets!

1 Like

Ah! That’s awesome, I bet you’re excited for this livery then!

I don’t know if you know, but Air Europa have done quite a lot of charter routes with the B737-800, and I’m adding all of those charter routes to the routes database. There are some pretty interesting charter routes!

I hope you enjoy using the Air Europa B737-800 when it’s released!👋

1 Like

New Codeshare

Air Europa Virtual have partnered with @airBalticVirtual and we are very pleased with this new codeshare agreement.

This new codeshare agreement now allows pilots to explore even more routes throughout Europe, that airBaltic fly to, and there are a variety of routes for pilots to choose from!

Do you want to join Air Europa Virtual?

Apply Now

3 Likes