Air Europa Virtual | Comfort and Class | Official 2021 Thread

Website | Join Us | Instagram

Hello, IFC! Air Europa is a new VA that has been approved by the IFVARB. Founded in February 2021 AirEuropaVA is based off of the real world airline Air Europa. Air Europa is Spains third largest Spanish Airline and they have 20 domestic destinations as well as 44 international destinations in 33 countries. Our VA brings unique destinations to pilots whether it’s short, medium or long haul. We are a friendly and welcoming VA and you will have a very fun time in this VA.

Air Europa Virtual strives to give members a realistic, professional and enjoyable experience whilst flying around the world. Whether you enjoy flying short, medium or long haul flights AirEuropaVA has a route for everyone. We want everyone here to have a fun and enjoyable experience and meet new people from around the World. Air Europa have one main HUB which is Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez Airport. They also have a secondary focus in Palma de Mallorca.

Please meet the Staff here at Air Europa Virtual. Each one of them will bring dedication and leadership to the VA, and I am so happy that they are a part of this staff team.

@MrJackT14 - CEO

@RickG - COO

@DaniCP - Chief Pilot

@StefH - HR Manager

@Infinite2674 - Events Manager

You can get to know more about our Staff
Here

This is our ranking system, as you progress through your ranks you will be able to experience a wide range of routes. We also have several codeshares which also offer you many routes to explore.

Ranks
Rank Haul Air Europa Routes & Codeshares
Recruit 0-10 Hours Short Haul Mainline: Air Europa Short Haul (E195)
Second Officer 10-20 Hours Short Haul Mainline: Air Europa (B737-800)
Senior Second Officer 20-30 Hours Short/Medium Haul Air Europa Medium Haul (B787-800/900), AFKLM Short Haul, Aeroflot Short Haul, Jet2 Short Haul.
First Officer 30-50 Hours Short/Medium/Long Haul Air Europa Long Haul (A330), Aeromexico Short Haul, LOT Short Haul, Koreanair Short Haul, Vietnam Airlines Short Haul, Alitalia Short/Medium Haul.
Senior First Officer 50-85 Hours Short/Medium/Long Haul Vietnam Airlines Medium Haul, Jet2 Medium Haul, Aeroflot Medium Haul, Aeromexico Medium Haul, LOT Medium/Long Haul, AFKLM Medium Haul.
Captain 85-140 Hours Long Haul AFKLM Long Haul, Koreanair Medium Haul, Aeroflot Long Haul, Aeromexico Long Haul, Alitalia Long Haul, Jet2 Long Haul.
Senior Captain 140-200 Hours Ultra Long Haul Vietnam Airlines Long Haul, Koreanair Long Haul, All Ultra Long Haul Codeshare Routes.
Fleet

Boeing - B787- 800

Boeing - B787 - 900 (IF Livery)

Boeing - B737- 800

Embraer - E195 (IF Livery)

Airbus - A330

Air Europa is a proud member of the SkyTeam Alliance and we have several codeshares to offer you! Here are some of the codeshares we have to offer.

Each codeshare offers a diverse range of aircraft and routes!

Codeshares

Aeroflot

Aeromexico

AirFrance/KLM

Koreanair

LOT Polish Airlines

Vietnam Airlines

Jet2

Delta

Austrian

Etihad

Discord is the communication platform that we use. It has a lot to offer and is easy to use once you know how to work it and we think our pilots will really enjoy it!
We also have very fun channels in the server so that everyone can have a great experience.

Here at Air Europa Virtual we use Airtable for our Crew Centre. Pilots can view all of our Routes, Codeshares and Stats within that database and it’s very easy to use and to access. Whenever a pilot files a PIREP after there flight it will also show you all of your PIREPs that have been filed in your stats so that you can see which routes you have done.
We believe this is the best way for pilots to view everything here at Air Europa Virtual.

Here at Air Europa Virtual we have a very unique and diverse route database. Flying to 20 domestic destinations as well as 44 international destinations in 33 countries, we have a route for everyone!
Air Europa have many destinations for our Pilots to choose from, they are well known for flying all around Spain, Europe and The Americas.
Join Air Europa Virtual to discover our Route Network!
This Destination map shows all of AirEuropaVA routes and codeshare routes!

REQUIREMENTS

Be at least 13 years of age
Be grade 3 or above
You must have a active Infinite Flight Pro Subscription
Have a IFC Account in good standing
Ability to access Discord

Application Process
  • Once you have submitted your application it will be either approved or denied by staff.
  • Once approved you will then receive the Air Europa Virtual Entrance Exam which you need to score 13/16 to pass the exam.
  • Once you have passed the exam you will then be invited to join our Discord Server.
  • When you have joined the Discord Server you will then get setup.
Credits

@James_Harvey for helping with the database!
@Alexander_Nikitin for creating these awesome banners!
@Andy_R for helping with Discord!
@Drxw for creating this awesome codeshare graphic!

Thank You for looking through our thread. We hope to see you join Air Europa Virtual soon!

Do you meet the following Requirements? APPLY NOW!

32 Likes

Great thread guys! Welcome to the VA community!

4 Likes

Awesome thread! Good luck AirEuropa, happy to have a new Skyteam member here!!

4 Likes

I just applied. Amazing thread! Congratulations on your approval!

6 Likes

Wow, congrats AirEuropa! I was soo happy to help you guys with the Discord Server! :D

3 Likes

Congratulations and welcome to the VA world! We are more than glad to be your codeshare partner!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!!! Lovely thread
Great work AirEuropa

3 Likes

Thank You!

I look forward to seeing you join Air Europa Virtual!

Jack
CEO
Air Europa Virtual

4 Likes

Amazing thread!! Welcome to one of the best VA in Infinite Flight 🙂

2 Likes

Congrats and welcome to the community! Wish you all the best in the future.

4 Likes

Great Thread I’ve Applied ! Can’t wait to fly for you.

2 Likes

Thank You!

I look forward to seeing you join Air Europa Virtual!

Jack
CEO
Air Europa Virtual

Amazing thread! Congratulations on your approval and wishing you the best of luck!

1 Like

I applied, hoping to have some great flights
and experience. 😁🛬

2 Likes

Hey Hasnain!

Thanks for your application, I look forward in you joining Air Europa Virtual!

Jack
CEO
Air Europa Virtual

2 Likes

Great thread, will be applying!!

3 Likes

Hey Kedz!

Thank You, I look forward welcoming you to Air Europa Virtual.

Jack
CEO
Air Europa Virtual

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your lovely messages!

We have had several applications today and it has been great. Thank you everyone!

-AirEuropaVA

1 Like

It’s amazing to see this VA rising, it’s amazing to be part of this team!

1 Like

Great thread! Welcome to the VA community and good luck in your future endeavors!

1 Like