Air Europa B737-800

Not just nice, pretty necessary. We never had a mainline narrow-body for Europa, and with no regional jet, we’re stuck with the wide-body.

3 Likes

Yep, there is only the B789 on IF now.
Infinite Flight should add this livery!

1 Like

Let’s keep the votes coming! This livery needs to be added!

1 Like

Indeed! Especially with new 3D airports coming in Spain

1 Like

Yep! They need to add it!

1 Like

Can we get this livery to 50 votes?👋

Voted, we need a smaller Air Europa aircraft in the simulator. Feels wrong to do short hops in a 787!

I worked in many airports in Spain and more are coming so you have my vote!

New and old

Source

3 Likes

It’s great that more people are voting for this livery! It needs to be added!

1 Like

You might like this…;)

3 Likes

Wait, Lauda! Aw but I was thinking about the old livery and Boeing 737’s, 767’s, and 777’s.

Oh well… but Air Europa is likely promising!

1 Like

I have a funny feeling we will get this in 23.2 🤔

1 Like

I hope the universe listens to you and gives us this 🤣

2 Likes

with split scimitars it looks even better

3 Likes

Ohh yeahs buddyyy it surely does

That looks pretty cool! Thanks for sharing that photo👋

1 Like

A lot of new liveries announced recently. Unfortunately, Air Europa isn’t one of those new liveries, which is actually pretty frustrating. This livery has been requested for quite a while now.

For those that don’t know, this is Air Europa’s current fleet:

B737-800
B787-8
B787-9

Infinite Flight does not have the Air Europa B737-800 livery.
Infinite Flight does not have the Air Europa B787-8 livery.

Now, let’s discuss some of the liveries that have been announced recently, that will be coming in the next/upcoming updates.

Air Canada B787-8 / 46 Votes & the livery topic was created in January 2019.

Virgin Atlantic A330-900neo / 48 Votes & the livery topic was created in July 2021.

United B787-9 (Updated Livery) / 45 Votes & the livery topic was created in April 2021.

Garuda Indonesia A330 / 63 Votes & the livery topic was created in July 2021.

China Southern B737-800 / 53 Votes & the livery topic was created in October 2018.

SunExpress B737-800 / 54 Votes & the livery topic was created in February 2021.

Lufthansa A321 / 47 Votes & the livery topic was created in February 2018.

Lauda A320 / 53 Votes & the livery topic was created in February 2019.

Now, the Air Europa B737-800 livery has 49 votes and the topic was created in November 2018, so why hasn’t infinite flight released this livery yet? It has similar votes to all of aircraft mentioned above, but it hasn’t been added?

I just think the Infinite Flight team should consider adding this livery as it has been requested for quite a while now, and it has a good amount of votes and there has been several new Spanish airports added.

Infinite Flight 22.7
LEBB airport was added. Air Europa fly to this airport on a regular basis using the B737-800.
LECO airport was added. Air Europa fly to this airport on a regular basis using the B737-800.
LEIB airport was added. Air Europa fly to this airport on a regular basis using the B737-800.

Infinite Flight 22.8
LEAL airport was added. Air Europa fly to this airport on a regular basis using the B737-800.
LEMG airport was added. Air Europa fly to this airport on a regular basis using the B737-800.

Infinite Flight 23.1
LEVC airport was added. Air Europa fly to this airport on a regular basis using the B737-800.
LEVX airport was added. Air Europa fly to this airport on a regular basis using the B737-800.
LEZL airport was added. Air Europa fly to this airport using the B737-800.

Infinite Flight 23.2
LEBL - was added. Air Europa fly to this airport on a regular basis using the B737-800.

All of those Spanish airports, yet the Air Europa B737-800 livery hasn’t been added?

This livery should be added. I hope the Infinite Flight staff see this post, and really take this into consideration.

9 Likes

Definitely, we should have this livery.

2 Likes

Air Europa represents one of the most considerable spanish airlines. So I guess they should completely add this livery, it would bring a lot of realism to the spanish skies!

3 Likes