Air Europa B737-800

I am here to request the air Europa livery for the B737 which I think looks amazing as I can’t find any topic for this I had to make one by my self really hope to see this added with the rework for the B737 why i want this i really love the new livery for Air Europa would love to have the 737 for smaller hops in and out of MAD. little about air Europa. Air Europa Líneas Aéreas, S.A.U. is an airline in Spain, the third largest after Iberia and Vueling. The airline is headquartered in the Polígono Son Noguera in the Centro Empresarial Globalia in Llucmajor, Majorca, Spain. The airline is 100% owned by Globalia, a travel and tourism company managed by Juan José Hidalgo. Since September 2007 the airline has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance. credits https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9108856#modal-large-photo

I like it, it hurts that I ran out of votes,

I think that later, if I’m not mistaken, maybe with the rework of the 737 FDS, put new liveries among them AIR EUROPA

1 Like

Would be a beauty to fly hopefully it comes with the upcoming 737 rework

1 Like

This is a nice livery- we need some Air Europa in contrast to Iberia

1 Like

Wow I remember flying on Air Europa’s B737-800W in their old livery a few years ago from Málaga to Madrid! Would be great to see this in the new and old livery! Out of votes though, but good luck!

2 Likes

I really want to see that livery too!

1 Like

Would you Show some love and vote for this ?

1 Like

I hope to see this one when the update arrives!

2 Likes

Hello and good evening just a quick word I have more vote (very nice request) (When I have more vote I will vote).🙂

1 Like

The livery of Air Europa suits 737 very well. They should put it in the game as it is one of my favorites.

2 Likes

I agree! Love that livery

WoW
I will give my vote to this!
I love this airline… ;)

2 Likes

Yeah if infinite flight hear you .

1 Like

Thank you so much appreciate it

1 Like

Pls all vote for the Air Europe livery ;)

1 Like

Voted for this beauty! Can’t believe its not in IF yet! So many beautiful routes 😍

5 Likes

Would love to have this beauty of a livery 😍🤧

2 Likes

Yes yes yes!! I totally want it

1 Like