Air Dolomiti E195

Good day Pilots,

Today I am requesting the Airline/Livery „Air Dolomiti“ to the E195 because it looks amazing and would be awesome to have in IF.

About the Airline:

• Operating base: MUC/EDDM

• Location of head office: Verona, Italy

• This Airline is owned by Lufthansa

• Operate E190/E195 but mainly E195

This Photo is taken by me

I would be really thankful to get some votes
Anyway have a nice day,

Pilot M

There is already one open, however it hasnt any votes. Please, dont forget to shoot a PM to a moderator next time and ask him whether the other one can be closed or not:

Thanks,
Thomas

1 Like

Oh thanks for telling me!

1 Like

You can simply flag it and a moderator will judge whether it can be closed or not.

Voted!! Great idea!!

1 Like

I hope this one stay open, what a great livery!

It will ;) The other was closed because his didnt have any information

Great! Once the Embraer rework is confirmed, i will vote:)

1 Like

Flew on exactly that plane a couple days ago. Awesome passenger comfort due to the wide cabin. Would be awesome to get this with a possible rework of the E-Jet family.

1 Like

Got my vote! What a great thing it would be flying this hopper around north Italy 🇮🇹

1 Like

Same here. I flew AirDolomiti last Saturday and Monday!😍😍😍 It was my 3rd and 4th time flying with them. The best Airline. What route did you fly?

2 Likes

This plane flies over my house quite often. Would be cool to see it in Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Is this airline new , where’s it baced at?

Look at top ;) and no its not new

Yea just saw that I’m so dumb ha ha!

They were founded in 1991.

1 Like

If just not seen it before so 😏

I would love to have this livery in IF. Last year, when I went to Milan, I took this airline and the E195 from Frankfurt to Milan and loved the flight. I think this airline is a key airline to Europe and a must need. Great Request

1 Like

Thanks!!!1 I would love to have more votes on this 😍👍🏻
I flew them 4 times already and love them!

BCN-MUC, the inbound was on Lufthansa Cityline‘s E195.