Air Dolomiti E190

Credit: D-AEMG Air Dolomiti Embraer ERJ-190LR (ERJ-190-100 LR) Photo by Giovanni Curto - VRN Spotter Group | ID 266247 | Planespotters.net

Embraer E-Jet family

The Embraer E-Jet family is a series of narrow-body short- to medium-range twin-engine jet airliners, carrying 66 to 124 passengers commercially, manufactured by Brazilian aerospace manufacturer Embraer.

E190 and E195

The E190/195 models are a larger stretch of the E170/175 models fitted with a new, larger wing, a larger horizontal stabilizer, two emergency overwing exits, and a new engine. The Embraer 190 is fitted with two underwing-mounted GE 34-8E-10 turbofan engines, rated at 82.29 kN. The engines and engine nacelles are supplied by General Electric. The engines are equipped with full authority digital engine control (FADEC).

Air Dolomiti

Air Dolomiti S.p.A. is an Italian regional airline with its head office in Dossobuono, Villafranca di Verona, Italy, operating base at Verona Villafranca Airport and focus cities at Munich Airport and Frankfurt Airport in Germany. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lufthansa.

Facts:

Air Dolomiti has a former E190 aircraft registered D-AEMG. Air Dolomiti still has an order of 9 E190 and these will to be transferred from Lufthansa CityLine

Voted! We definitely need this when the E190 comes! I think Air Dolomiti is about to receive their first E190 from Lufthansa! :D

The first E190 will be inducted from Lufthansa CityLine shortly. The registration will be I-JENE (previously D-AECC)

https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/embraer-erj-190-d-aecc-lufthansa-cityline/e24qd8

1 Like

[I-ADJY | Embraer 190-200LR | Air Dolomiti | Julian Azeroth | JetPhotos]

1 Like

That’s a lovely pic and (objectively) the best airport in the world, but sadly that’s an E195 (E190-200LR)

1 Like

Like the new livery on E195. The D-AEMG has pure white fuselage sadly.

Credits: Me, Munich airport.

1 Like

Lovely picture! How did you like MUC?

But sadly, this is an E195 again ;)

1 Like

Me, I’m still thinking if i’ll do a stop over flight in MUC or FRA this May but the price over MUC is cheaper than FRA

I voted for this

My family and I didn’t stay in Munich, we were just connecting to another flight on the way to Cologne (this photo was taken on the ride back home, via United on the 787-10)

Our flight to Cologne was very interesting as we actually had to take a shuttle bus. Was very cool to see all of the aircraft in action at the MUC airport, and was definitely a memberable experience.

2 Likes

Well even if I am from MUC I have to admit that FRA obviously has way more airline variety. On the other hand, MUC is the best European airport (as rated by Skytrax) for a reason, and especially Terminal 2 (incl. the Satellite Terminal) which are partially owned by Lufthansa are the reason for this achievement. MUC is a lot quieter in terms of noise and also offers great culinary experiences, even though they of course come at a hefty Bavarian price (especially Dallmayr). However all in all I would recommend MUC, also because if you have a longer stop you can explore the visitor‘s hill, visitor‘s terrace and maybe eat at the world‘s first airport brewery (Äirbräu) which also has a restaurant in T2, but I am not sure whether that‘s in the Schengen or non-Schengen area (the main restaurant is in T1 before outside the security zone).

2 Likes

Yeah I was more talking about MUC (the airport) since it‘s my home airport ^^ But glad you had a good time!

1 Like

Sound great, Since LH offered in MUC the A350-900 vs in FRA B747-8 hehe. . I love to try both.

Hopefully, They changed the A350-900 to A380

Where are you flying to?

I’ll be flying from Berlin to Singapore

Ohhh Singapore! Yeah, sadly the A340-600 and A380 probably won’t fly that route so you’ll most likely get the „standard“ (for MUC) A350. Maybe if LH reactivates more A380s like they are thinking about doing, and Asian demand recovers they will maybe send the A380 even though it also didn’t fly that route pre-pandemic, but who knows

1 Like

First E190 painted!

Source

1 Like