Air Disasters Series Videos

Warning

Now before you click the video please don’t click it if you are offended in anyways or don’t like seeing these kind of things I just wanna show everyone what happened and what caused the planes to crash in this series I will be making ! Please subscribe if your interested in watching I’ve already done fly Dubai 981 ! But here’s the trailer

19 Likes

Looks good 👍

1 Like

I just posted it 2 seconds ago u already done? 😂😂😂😁

2 Likes

No just saying it looks good I’ll fix that.

2 Likes

Thank ya !

1 Like

Nice video i can’t wait to see the full seires
Keep going 👏👏👏👏

1 Like

Thanks bro! Subscribe to me 😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Anyone know what that song is? I can’t place it, but I know I’ve heard it before… 😂

It’s called intro by XX

1 Like

Hu, I just saw it linked. It’s weird, I guess so many people use it on YouTube that it’s engraved deep in my soul, because I feel like I recognize it more than I should… 😂

1 Like

Definitely want to see more!

1 Like

I do as well :)) as of now I’m working on the United 93 And the bravery of what everyone did on that plane

This sounds like a great series. We should collaborate sometime and make one! Good luck on the episodes. Don’t forget to try to do a tribute to the Aeroflot flight.

1 Like

But it’s an A220 but I guess I could do the a320

1 Like

The Skuhoi Superjet 100 actually. But I was going to say that you could use the a320 because it looks alike

1 Like

Oh -.- right idk I was thinking of the A220

1 Like

Paused at the Japan air and thanks for helping me realize how much pain the families went through to all the ones that parished

1 Like

I know people do this with FSX and XPlane too.

I highly suggest subtitles when the ATC and Pilots are talking.

1 Like

Very good video! Would love to see more.

1 Like

If you need to put a warning to watch this video, should it really be on a 13+ aged forum?

2 Likes