Air Crash episode...very interesting

I found this while doing some more binge watching on these episodes and it really is a very very interesting episode! Posted now in memory of Joe Sutter!

19 Likes

Yeah, it’s amazing what a 747 can do!

3 Likes

Amazing…truly wowed at the power these pilots showed not only in their mental choices but also in their brute physical force they had to display

2 Likes

Wow, amazing!

I have a question, is this the one where the yaw gets jammed??

2 Likes

I think so. I saw this on TV about a year ago.

Ah ok then I have seen it. I was at school but now I’m at Whole Foods. Left early to get food and maybe fly IF cuz FNF

1 Like

OMG WOW! This is really interesting! Must watch guys!

I think I’ve seen all of them. This was definitely the most suspenseful!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

I think there’s a Boeing fanatic here lol ;) and you’re talking to an Airbus guy

1 Like

Well you’re making Boeing look better. An aircraft manufactured in 1988, capable of withstanding this incident and still in operation today ;-)

1 Like

Hey i don’t hate Boeing I love Boeing they make awesome aircraft, I just like Airbus for various reasons!
747’s are amazing lol

2 Likes

There’s several episodes with jammed yaw.

Wow, landing that thing must’ve took all of their knowledge, skill, and physical strength… Hats off to them.

3 Likes

i saw this two years ago

1 Like

I know right???

1 Like

What an intense and emotional experience…nothing short of heroic by those pilots.

1 Like

It is hard to believe how they pilots managed to keep the plane under control as they did. They are absolute heroes.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.