Air Corsica Airbus A320-200

I presume you meant LFKC

I landed on 18 :(
It’s scenic in any case

2 Likes

This lovely bird would be amazing for the sim Corsica is an beautiful place and this addition would just bring more pilots to this beautiful island

3 Likes

Yes Ajaccio is a beautiful approach swell :)

4 Likes

And LFKC, Calvi approach on the RWY 36

2 Likes

Ooh yes! I love the circle to land!

2 Likes

I swear on everything you want that if Air Corsica arrives on Infinite Flight you win 10.99€ (1 mouth)

1 Like

An amazing livery! I’m out of votes, but I support this livery!

2 Likes

Thanks, this livery can open good route ! like Bastia-Orly Ajaccio-Marseille. But also to go to Sweden as well as Belgium or Portugal, it is a good company for such a beautiful island and its 3 beautiful popular airports

6 Likes

Corsica is sorely lacking in attention even though it is part of France !
As my friend just above says, Air Corsica could open up routes from or to Corsica.
Plus the scenery is magnificent !

3 Likes

Oh yeah the scenery at Calvi airport is beautiful, approach at Bastia too!

2 Likes

Yes that the first reason for add this beautiful livery, not frontier special. 👍👍

2 Likes

I would loveeee to recreate my flight from Stansted to Ajaccio!

2 Likes

I fly with this today on MFS2020 and i want to see this wooow king livery !

1 Like

So. This livery is beautiful, i like the color and the white corsican logo. Vote if you want see this in Infinite Flight

5 Likes

Absolutely!

#addtheAirCorsicaA320

1 Like

#addtheAirCorsicaA320

i agree

1 Like

Couple pics I took on an Air Corsica A320 approaching Ajaccio a few years back from Stansted!

3 Likes

Nice pictures !

3 Likes

excuse me for my level of english this is a Google translation.

I live in Corsica (Bastia and Cristinacce).
I have already asked many times to add Air Corsica / CCM / XK TO THE callsign LIST, with no response from Laura. Too bad our regional airline is not taken into consideration by the team.
I have been hoping for a livery on the A320 for years, a little fed up with the generic livery.

Sorry for the bad english language.

Captain Corsica

5 Likes

Oui! C’est nécessaire! Alors assurez-vous de voter pour que nous puissions avoir l’une de mes livrées préférées et je suis sûr que beaucoup d’autres!
Désolé pour le mauvais français c’est une traduction
-Sam

4 Likes