Air China Virtual Official Thread • Today China. Tomorrow the World

Great VA!
Great Staffs & Pilots!

4 Likes

Join this VA! It’s very rare for me to join other VA’s but this one caught my eyes & snatched my wig. Has the best staff & it’s very well structured!

5 Likes

Welcome to the CAVA !

5 Likes

Image from iOS

As of Friday, November 20, 2020, Air China Virtual has officially hit the huge milestone of 10,000 flight hours and 75 pilots. To celebrate this occasion, we would like to publicly shoutout the pilot and staff of the month. Without further ado…

Pilot of the Month – @Alexander_Pehrman

With nearly 400 hours in one month, Alexander is a very active CAVA pilot who we are very happy to have on board. Thanks for your constant contributions, Alexander!

301 Hours
160,000 Miles
4,500 Passengers
195,000 KG of Cargo

Staff of the Month – @ShaneAviation

Shane takes the staff’s cake this month with almost 180 hours! Let’s also be sure to celebrate his recent promotion to IFATC Supervisor. Thanks for all the hard work and dedication, Shane!

178 Hours
51,000 Miles
2,200 Passengers
96,000 KG of Cargo

Thank you all for sticking with us – we value every single one of you; today China. Tomorrow the World.

9 Likes

Thank you! Awesome VA, huge shoutout to @JarrettFlies for all the awesome work he does, securing incredible codeshares that keeps me flying. Love everyone in the slack, y’all are what keep me around. ❤️

7 Likes

Thank you so much, Shane, for the shout-out! Congrats on being the staff of the month! I hope you enjoyed some of the more unique routes you did this month like LOWW-VTBS, ZUUU-YSSY, ZBAA-KBFI, and the sixteen-minute route, ZBTJ-ZBAA! Keep up the great work, Alexander and Shane!

6 Likes

Congratulations Shane and Alexander great work.

2 Likes

@Alexander_Pehrman and @ShaneAviation congratulations for the work and service you have done. It is a proud moment for CAVA to have such great team of staff and members. All the best to the future.

4 Likes

Congrats @Alexander_Pehrman and @ShaneAviation keep on flying! Also congrats on getting IFATC supervisor!

5 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS, @Alexander_Pehrman @ShaneAviation and @AirChinaVirtual !!!🎉🎉🎉

5 Likes

I did not know this route is official hahaha

By the way, huge congratulations to @AirChinaVirtual team. Great to see the VA keep growing at a decent rate ;)

4 Likes