Air China Virtual Official Thread • Today China. Tomorrow the World • The Best New VA of 2020!

Applied! :)

4 Likes

One of the best VA on IF i must say!

They have amazing and kind staff,amazing discord server,lots of routes to explore include codeshares, and many more!

I am very proud to be one of CAVA pilot and i really recommend you to join😉

6 Likes

I thought you guys used Slack like it said on the website.

2 Likes

Hey, @fly.akm! Air China Virtual just recently moved to Discord – it hosts a ton of automation, bots, and channel organization. I’m sure it takes a little bit to update everything, as it probably says they use Slack in a lot of places.

4 Likes

Indeed, as @lucaviness said, we recently moved into our brand new discord server! We have some amazing bots to go with it and a ton of automation. I hope we can see you joining soon!

-JT, CAVA Deputy President

4 Likes

I’ve applied! Cannot wait to see it!

4 Likes

Thats amaziiiiing! I’m excited for you to join!!!

4 Likes

Thank you! We’re so happy to have you within our VA!

Thank you, AsternAviation! Happy flying! ;)

Thank you for the great catch! The thread has been edited as appropriate! Thank you for being a loyal pilot!

We love having you as staff here! Thank you for the kind comments!

We LOVE Allegiant codeshares! They are so fun to do! Thank you for being an awesome partner! ;)

I think we agree! Thank you to Luca for designing and creating this awesome thread. Thank you for the awesome comments!

Thank you wig! We love having you in our pilot roster!

Thank you o much for your comments, Dhruv! You’re an awesome and dedicated pilot, thanks for sticking with us!

Thanks, Devin! We love having you on our pilot roster! While you can’t spam Avacado emoji’s anymore, the spirit lives on!

Ramzi! Thank you! You’re an awesoem and super active pilot! Keep being awesome! ;)

See you soon! ;)

10 Likes

Awesome Thread! Glad to be partnered with you!

-Jason

5 Likes

Can’t wait for what the future holds for CAVA! Highly Recommend to join!

3 Likes