Air China Boeing 737-800

Air China Limited is the flag carrierand one of the major airlines of the People’s Republic of China, with its headquarters in Shunyi District, Beijing. Air China’s flight operations are based at Beijing Capital International Airport. In 2017, the airline carried 102 million domestic and international passengers with an average load factor of 81%.

Founded1988

Commenced operations1 July 1988

Now Air China have 113th Boeing 738 in Service
Here is our the Boeing 737-800

P From
Aircraft:B-5849 Boeing 737-89L
Mood S:780B5B
Serial NO:41309
Operator:Air China
Code:/CCA

I hope this is added.

2 Likes

I’ll just bump this although it’s been seriously inactive… I’m not gonna make a new thread since I’ll just be hoarding at this point.

Anyway, China is one of the most underrepresented regions in IF. This aircraft is the backbone of the domestic fleet of Air China. For once, we can actually get a heap of new routes from a region that has been blinded by Europe and North America.

2 Likes

I would vote for this if I had a vote :(

1 Like

Bumping this up…voted without hesitation! This livery is a great classic, even XPlane mobile have this livery for their B738!
Would love to see this in IF, since we now only have Air China A319 and B737 for short haul routes in China. With this we can recreate more real-world short to medium haul routes!

4 Likes

Agreed. You can only do so many routes with the A319 and 737. Only good time you see the A319 is around Chengu but that’s it.

3 Likes

I hope this is added. I love Air China

1 Like

I hope to add the Air China Boeing 737-800 too!
Because I think that Infinite Flight is no airlines company of Mainland China in Boeing 737-800.

Great livery