Air China B777-300ER

actually ive always wanted to see this livery in if, i agree with you

3 Likes

If you guys want to have the Smiling China livery added you can vote for it here:

6 Likes

I guess we should try to get the regular one added first, before trying the Smiling China livery, because this thread have more votes, although I like the smiling China one better.

4 Likes

I like the air China liveries especially the smiling China one but I’d still love for this to be added.

5 Likes

I think they are planning rework the B777 model soon. If we get enough votes, we can get this added. Or, are they working on the 777 now?

3 Likes

They are currently reworking the 777. It will be out hopefully in the first quarter of 2019

4 Likes

Bumping this, my pet peeve of people flying routes that aren’t actually operated and flying generic aircraft after today’s ATC schedule gave true insight on how little love is given to Asian Airlines…

5 Likes

is there a feature for this livery in version 200ER?

1 Like

Actually Air China retired all 200ER, but yes I think someone Created a topic for Air China 200ER

3 Likes

I hope this would be added because I keep seeing those going to JFK (I personally track flight in Flightradar24) Every day from Beijing and I don’t know why

3 Likes

Unfortunately I’m out of votes, but I’d love to see this on the new 77W!

4 Likes

I want to have this livery on B777-300ER 🤩

4 Likes

Air china missed out on the A350 and B772 … Let’s see if that livery will come to the B77W

1 Like

This is an irrefutable feature, please don’t forget it

4 Likes

I saw this livery in one gemini200 model and I just can’t stop looking at it, I would definitely recommend to add this beautiful livery.

2 Likes

This is such a wonderful looking livery! I really hope to see it on the new B77W!

4 Likes

waiting for this decoration

5 Likes

Same. Looking forward to this. :)

2 Likes

Hi! Please stop spamming multiple threads of different liveries with the same comment and bumping topics. 🙂

3 Likes

Great airline and planes

5 Likes