Air China B777-300ER

This is the Boeing B777-300ER Air China livery.

(Photo link: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/business/2011-07/22/content_12957821.htm )

I personally like the Air China livery because it was the first B777 I’ve ever flown, so I sort of have a connection to it. (I sound crazy, don’t I) This livery would be a good addition to the game, as I think Air China deserves more liveries like this.

Anyways, the B777-300ER is one of the most widely used aircraft of Air China, along with the 200ER and the A330. The livery may seem simple, white top and gray bottom with some blue lines and letters, but I think that’s why I like the livery, because of the simplicity. As an American, I think that the livery would bring more love to Asian Airlines.

I wish somebody would vote

8 Likes

Yessssss!

We definitely need this! You got my vote!

As the Chinese aviation industry is expanding extremely fast, soon the Chinese airline and aviation business will be maybe the largest in the world as travelers increase in China and Asia region. If is lacking these Chinese airline liveries such as the China Eastern Liveries, China Southern Liveries, Hainan Airlines Liveries, etc.

15 Likes

Thanks for the vote! I really hope this is added, as I absolutely ♥️Air China.

6 Likes

It’s a shame this is missing out, it would be great to have

8 Likes

Yeah, I think so too.

4 Likes

This livery is missing. Too bad I did not get more votes. 😒

3 Likes

YES I would love this livery added to the 777-300ER!! Personally, I’ve always flown on Air China to and from China…mum forcing us to hang out on a 14 hour trip in economy class…but besides that I’ve always had felt a connection with it too!

3 Likes

I’d love this livery too!

3 Likes

You Definitly Got My Vote!

3 Likes

I’d like to have it but I’d want to see the China eastern 77W first
Good luck tho

5 Likes

Even though there are more modern liveries for sure…CA’s definitely has something and it’s a significant part of the real world skies so it is also needed to fly the IF skies

3 Likes

I think this would be a great addition into the simulator! Especially for the trans-Pacific flights and the routes they operate in and out of Europe!

3 Likes

This would be great to see in IF, especially as Air China has one if the largest 777-300ER fleets in the world

6 Likes

Now that the B777 is getting a rework from scratch, this livery will be a nice addition to the existing list of liveries we have for this airplane. I could stop using the 787-9 or the generic 77W for some of the routes currently operated with the 777-300ER

6 Likes

Just voted. I Support Air China.

3 Likes

I would love to fly this livery from ZBAA to KJFK when the 777 rework comes out! Would be a great addition to the Air China family in IF along with the A319, 748, and 789

3 Likes

Yes, it is. I hope that we can see it soon. I want to fly ZBAA-KLAX, ZBAA-ZGGG, ZBAA-SGSZ, ZBAA-KIAD, ZBAA-EDDF, ZBAA-EDDM, ZBAA-KIAH, and so on.

Which one is your favorite Air China 777-300ER?

(not my photo)

• Smiling China
  • 50° Anniversaire Chine-France Livery
  • Regular Air China 777-300

0 voters

4 Likes

Do not forget EGLL, just saw it yesterday at heathrow

3 Likes

You saw the Smiling China one? B-2035 was at EGLL yesterday, I assume.

3 Likes