Air China Airbus A350-941

I love Air China A350,u get my vote

2 Likes

Giving this a bump up, such a classic livery and really hope we get some new liveries for the 350 in this or later updates in the year. Please don’t forget this plane amid all the 777 hype.

1 Like

I agree. Definitely a missed livery that should’ve made it in. Hopefully it comes soon. An update with just new and updated liveries for all planes would be amazing.

2 Likes

That’s true. This livery is highly requested-- I even saw it in app store reviews… :)

2 Likes

It’s a very smart livery and I like how the classic look goes on such a modern looking plane. I really love the look of Chinese liveries in general.

2 Likes

would love to fly this livery from Beijing to Munich

1 Like

Yeah same Air China is so good preety cool!

1 Like

I noticed that in some Chinese IF forums people really want to add some Chinese liveries, but many of them do not have access to IFC, or don’t have a good command of English, and therefore their voices are not heard. As a result, the number of votes of a Chinese livery could be far less than liveries of other countries.
Just make a quick comparison:the Air China B77W and the Air India B77W
[Air China B777-300ER]
[Air India Boeing 777-300ER]
The Air China one only got 31 votes while the Air India one got 182, almost six times of Air China. Honestly I have never seen a Chinese livery request getting more than 50 votes, while some of the non-Chinese liveries can easily get 80 or more than 100 votes …
Thus I think the devs really need to consider adding more Chinese liveries…maybe one or two in each update? If they only add the livery with the highest votes, we could miss out a bunch of beautiful Chinese liveries …😢

5 Likes

I think the developers really missed this livery in the addition of the A350. Yes they got the China Eastern A350 in which was very nice. But We don’t have a lot of Air China liveries in game, only 4 I think. And the 350 plays a huge part in Air China’s fleet to European destinations and busy domestic Chinese routes. Was very sad to see this wasn’t added.

Hopefully the developers will do some sort of livery update to all planes that can be updated. Along with adding some more new liveries.

@Captain_JR and I are still sad this wasn’t added. :(

4 Likes

Same here I was really hoping this was gonna be added

1 Like

I was actually quite shocked this livery wasn’t added. And some other liveries did…

3 Likes

on the part of the developers they should stop bringing liverys that don’t exist and focus on liverys like this, that really exist

3 Likes

I’m still crying in my basement corner till this day… sob :*(

On the other hand, I’m optimistic that they hopefully will Chinese liveries to the -300ER, at the very least, since we only got China Eastern for A350… which better than nothing, but Air China, definitely needs to be added to Long Haulers ✌

2 Likes

Same here I want get them to add it

2 Likes

I think that Infinite Flight does not have Airbus wide body aircraft of Air China.

So I’m really hoping add the A350 Air China livery!

2 Likes

beautifull plane

1 Like

Although they have CA’s Boeing 787-9 and probably 747, that’s certainly not enough.

4 Likes

Just saw it on FT24 and I wondered if it was on IF, obviously not, like how ?

1 Like

Not sure why. I was pleasantly surprised as well.

1 Like

Love the Air China livery. Has my vote :)

1 Like