Air China Airbus A350-941

Air China A350-941 (B-1085)

Image taken by Chen Chao via JetPhotos.com

Air China is an airline based out of Beijing Capital Airport and it’s secondary hub Shanghai. They fly to many places in China and across the world including Germany, Spain, United States, Brazil and etc. Also, Air China is a major Chinese airline apart of Star Alliance. Currently Air China has 8 A350-900s in service and 2 on order. Some destinations with their A350 are Beijing-Frankfurt, Beijing-Munich, Beijing-Milan, Beijing-London (Heathrow), and Shanghai-Milan.

I’d personally like to see this livery because the blue stripes and the red logo on the tail just pops. Also I’d like to do some nice long haul routes into or out from China since it is a beautiful country. This would be another dream A350 livery to have in the game.

Extra Info

Thanks for reading and if you like it please comment or even greater hit it with a vote!

I really love the Air China livery, and the A350 makes it look even better. I’m out of votes, but you have my 100% support!

3 Likes

Air China livery needs to be on more aircraft in IF. It is an absolutely outstanding livery and service from some of the worlds most important hubs, Beijing and Shanghai.

The A359 with Air China livery looks gorgeous and should very much he considered when adding the preliminary liveries to the A359 upon release :)

3 Likes

@Altaria55 thank you for the support!

@Captain_JR also thank you for the support ;D. I also agree, to see more Chinese liveries would be amazing! I’d fly to China a lot more often!

3 Likes

I’m thinking Beijing. It is one the most major political, cargo (trade) and business/tourism travel hubs around the world. The amount of traffic not only Beijing but also Shanghai and even Guangzhou plus Shenzhen sees annually is staggering numbers that are ever increasing. Having more Chinese liveries would allow us to have a bit more freedom and fun in sort of role playing and acting as if these full packed flights of holiday makers and business men/women flying to China from EUR and USA.

Let me put this in my hold-on-to-vote list and I’ll see if I can prioritize this one to have my next vote ;)

3 Likes

Voted! I agree with JR that we need a more Air China liveries.

3 Likes

Same for me!

3 Likes

Thanks for the vote @aviationex_91190

Also thanks for the support!

2 Likes

Cool video from Airbus on how the Air China A350 was made!

3 Likes

Bump since the -900 is confirmed!

I think IF could use some more Chinese liveries!

1 Like

Added my vote. Really need this livery

2 Likes

Thanks for it. And yes we really do need this livery!