Air China Airbus A350-941 - "Star Alliance" Livery

Air China A350-941 Star Alliance Livery (B-308M)

source

Hello and welcome to another A350 feature request of mine last one I promise. This is the world’s first Star Alliance livery to be painted on an Airbus A350, and IT. IS. STUNNING. The black tail with the Star Alliance logo just says it all. Along with the white Air China logo on the tail in amazing contrast with the black color.

Also this is to go along with my normal Air China A350 livery. So I think this would be an amazing and glorious addition to Infinite Flight to fly around China!

More Info

If you like it as much as I do please please comment or the best thing would be to vote for it!
Thank you all for reading!

As more pictures come I will update it with a better photo

I think it looks very cool. The black color on the vertical tail corresponds to the color of the huge wind shield.

14 Likes

Makes it look like a masked bandit! Thanks for the support!

7 Likes

My Vote Is Down. Now I Can Sleep Without Feeling Your Pressure On Me 😜😂

Great Livery, Love Air China, A350 Is A Beauty = A Vote Is Must Given 💕

10 Likes

My vote is down. I mean the Air China A350 is currently serving from Beijing to Milan, why do you use this picture as if the aircraft is not currently in service…:(

7 Likes

@Captain_JR always watching👀 thank you for the vote though!

@StevenCRH thank you for the vote also! Much appreciated! I chose this picture because it’s the only one I could find of the whole livery.

8 Likes

I see you’re a big star alliance fan, i like the TAP tail on your profile picture 👀

7 Likes

We definitely need a star alliance livery in infinite flight.

5 Likes

Huge Star Alliance fans, we need more Star Alliance livery in Infinite Flight.

6 Likes

Yep, absolutely agreeing with you. My favorite one atm is the United Star Alliance livery for the B757. I’m still waiting for Lufthansa to paint one of their A359 in the Star Alliance colors, this is going to be stunning, too.

The Star Alliance branding looks so sleek, it’s my absolute favorite among alliances.

6 Likes

Yes my PFP is actually the tail of this star alliance livery!

@Mike_Lima_Tango @QZS1210 @Mats thank you all for the support on this livery. It is just stunning!

7 Likes

You have my support, but I’m out of votes.

Great livery! Would love to see this in the sim!

5 Likes

Thank you Luke!

4 Likes

Hello you have my vote since yesterday🗳🗳

4 Likes

esta brutal tienes mi voto

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I saw that you had out this in the A350 main thread and I had to make a request on it! So thank you!

3 Likes

Gracias por el voto!

3 Likes

You’re welcome🙂😉

3 Likes

Little bump for those who haven’t seen this wonder yesterday!

2 Likes

Wish I could vote, but I’m saving one for my Airbus A300-600F post.

3 Likes