Air China A330 caught fire at Beijing Airport

An Air China A330 caught fire after still unknown reasons at Beijing Capital Airport. They suspect a Cargo hold fire.

3 Likes

Woah, I truly hope everyone inside was okay.

1 Like

They were can’t say the same for the luggage

Maybe Wasn’t The Cargo Fire,
flight CA183 from Beijing to Tokyo found smoke in the front kitchen(Circuit Short Circuit)during the passenger boarding process. The crew quickly took fire extinguishing measures and organized the safe evacuation of all passengers. The specific cause of the incident is under investigation. _
The plane involved is B-5958. It has just completed flight CA976 from Singapore to Beijing and arrived at 3 p.m.

1 Like

Looks like it was a big fire hope everything was safe and no one is injured!😰

1 Like

Unfortunately the aircraft is Written off. Just reported.

in my opinion, after watching those videos i don’t think the fire started on cargo holds. we can see no smoke coming out from the cargo hold doors. we could see no fire damages on the cabin area if there were fire on the cargo hold. we only see fire damages on the overhead compartment were electric wires and other cables been placed. It somehow reminds me on Swiss Flight 111 accident. But we will see on the result of the investigation. Opinion is opinion.

1 Like

The galley having a fire seems more likely.

That looks serious - hope everyone was ok!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.