A small issue to report today, it looks like IF does not recognise special characters, such as the “ ï ” in Air Caraïbes‘s name, therefore putting strange symbols instead of the “ ï ” instead.
Picture to show what I’m talking about (notice the name of the airline is weirdly written).
- Open Infinite Flight.
- Select “Fly Online” or “Fly Solo”.
- Select the “Cessna 208 Caravan” in the aircrafts selection.
- Select the “Air Caraïbes” in the option and notice the weird spelling.
Equipment, followed by the operating system:
- iPhone X, running iOS 11.0
- iPad Pro, running iOS 11.4
Obviously this issue is very minor, but once again, its another bug the devs can squash!