Air Caraïbes ATR 72-600

If the ATR 72 is ever added in the future, this livery is an absolute must.

I love that green plant on the tail :D
Opinions?

22 Likes

Omg! It’s marvellous, so beautiful - just perfect, I LOVE IT! I am so surprised it hasn’t been requested before! 🤗

5 Likes

Beautiful, like all their other aircraft. But why did they write “Simply” on it?

3 Likes

I don’t know - I think that makes it worse…
Still a great livery though.

2 Likes

Very nice livery. The ATR is such a beautiful aircraft.

2 Likes

Very very awesome livery, I love this livery so much😍👍🏼

2 Likes

They operate these?!? That just made me like this airline even more!

1 Like

I really like this livery and this plane is needed in IF.

2 Likes

I LOVE it! So amazing!

2 Likes

Bumping this topic!
We definitely need this
Prettiest aircraft IMO

2 Likes

Such an beautiful atr need more airlines to fli in Caribbean

Very nice, would be nice to have another Caribbean livery in game.

1 Like

This is prettier than anything i’ve ever seen, the 787, a350, 747. I need it

2 Likes

I love the livery and the aircraft! This is a must-have for a future ATR addition.

2 Likes

MaxSez: Just a cheap knock off of the Dash series. A look alike. Lousy safety record and slow as ####. Just another airframe without justification or a kind work.
I note one authors vote and a bump for aesthetics shake. The supportive comments are just emotional bloviates. (Seem they left english composition out of the millennial elementary school curriculum.) Just sayin!

Remember not everyone is as great and as you are in written english. Remember not everyone can write with such ability to make “everyone” “understand” what you are saying. People come from all over the world where english may be their 2nd/3rd language.

2 Likes
            yeah why not, good idea

I found this livery beautiful. The ATR-72-600 is extremely necessary in the IF with Global coming around, even because the IF needs an airplane that will compete with the Dash.

2 Likes

Having the dash 8as the only twin prop civil aircraft, isn’t live to see this especially one with a carribean livery to island hop with!

Little bump 2 years later haha

1 Like