Air Caraïbes Airbus A350-941

Picture by @william

Hello IFC, I’m asking for the Air Caraïbes Airbus A350 livery to be added to infinite flight when the A350 will eventually be released. Personally, I would like this livery to be added as it is very beautiful and the colors blend very well, along with that it would also add a unique airline to the long-haul aircraft category.

Air Caraïbes:
Air Caraïbes was formed when the need for a regional airline for the French Caribbean was immense. Founded in July of 2000, it was a merger of 4 different airlines. Its main base is at Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport (TFFR) on the island of Grande-Terre. They currently operate 2 A350-900s with another on order, and they have 3 orders for the A350-1000.

About the A350:
The Airbus A350 is a long-range, twin-engine aircraft developed by Airbus. It is the first aircraft to have its wing and fuselage structure made mostly of carbon fiber. It seats 280 to 366 passengers and is the replacement to the aging A340.

I like this very beautiful, I do not have any more votes but you have my support

7 Likes

We definitely need this when the A350 arrives!

4 Likes

Omg, that’s a pure beauty, totally needed when the A350 arrives !

4 Likes

trop hate de l’avoir de dispo avec la sortie du 350

so exited to have it when the 350 will wame out

5 Likes

if you need a better photo, don’t hesitate to you this one
;)

13 Likes

That is a wonerful picture! I’ll stick that one in, thank you. :)

4 Likes

With the recent maybe teaser A350 post by Infinite Flight, thought I’d bump this up and bring it back to attention.

4 Likes

Nice Livery! Really hope it will be added when the A350 comes along

4 Likes

Will be fun to fly this livery between Paris and the French territories of Martinique and Guadeloupe.

4 Likes

Most beautiful and colorful A350 livery.
We need it !

3 Likes

Found a very interesting video from Airbus on the construction of their first A350!

7 Likes

I never get tired of whatching this, never get enough

Nice airplane

1 Like

It looks like its vomiting out the plane 😂😂

Found a great trip report by Simply Aviation showcasing one of his trips on this aircraft!

2 Likes

The livery actually fits very well on the A350. Beautiful livery!

Spotted at Paris Orly today by me ;)

10 Likes

Nice picture!

Would be, uh, interesting. 😊

2 Likes