Their colorful livery looks so lovely on the A350 💙

1 Like

Bumping this we need More Air Caribies aircraft all we got is their Cessna 208

4 Likes

We do…

We really do ;)

1 Like

It would be nice addition for long haul flights from Caribbean 😊

Nice Livery!. Like I said before, if this aircraft ever gets added, the devs are going to have to add the most common operators for that plane. Air Caraibes is a major operator of the A350 so the devs are probably going to add it;)

1 Like

Beautiful! Amazing! We need this!

The only other Air Carabies aircraft in IF is the C208.
Wow an airline that operates both the A350 and the C208 simultaneously!

1 Like

Amazing painting!😍😍
Hope the A350 will come soon!

2 Likes

Yeah I hope so! I would love to see this livery alongside some other beautiful liveries in Infinite Flight if A350 would be available in the future

2 Likes

Got one of my votes!

I visit St. Maarten every year and see the A332/A333
I would love to see them operate a A359 in the future to SXM as it would be the newest and 2nd biggest plane (Behind Air France)

Only if Norwegian Could Operate there… :|

3 Likes

If it was added one or two aircraft would have to be removed

Wait what?!?!!??!?!?!

I suggest you guys remove all the scattered polls on 350 that I see here and there and make one poll only for A350 so the number of polls would show how many are requesting for it. I think this aircraft surpasses any other aircraft requested by the users in the history of this game. At least the polls say so, and the polls don’t lie.

1 Like

@Touraj The devs already said that the plane isn’t so new, it is hard to create physics for it

Amazing livery, maybe with liveries like air mauritius?

1 Like

We really need an a350!!!

1 Like

Of course we do mate

1 Like

that would be a plaisure to travel on IF with it, will vote soon

1 Like

Is that the same airline that has a humming bird on the tail of their 737s, it looks the same but I think it is spelled diffrently, but I might also ba a dyslexic looking at this at midnight…

2 Likes