Air Caraïbes | Airbus A330-300

@Dylan_Mdn

I know you really love this livery @william , so free a vote for it an removing another airplane which can be released yet would be a clever idea ahah,

2 Likes

This livery is beautiful! I loved adding it to the A350. If the A330 is reworked, I hope the Devs will consider this painting on the A333 as well.

2 Likes

yes I do
I voted for it already, no problem

1 Like

@snopartz Here is the thread you asked me in PM , feel free to vote for it then :p

1 Like

I love the livery as much as the one on the A350. But I don’t think this should be a priority because I never see somebody touch the A350 livery, so I doubt this will be used

I fly with it all the time :P

Also, I have done a topic, if anyone would like to see their new livery on the A330-300. You may check it on my “featured topic” 😄

AIR CARAIBE Take Off PARIS ORLY Airbus A330 very close up by RBA-PRODUCTION

Fun fact: a mixed Air Caraïbes and French Bee livery

2 Likes

You have my vote and my support. Beautiful painting😍🤩

3 Likes

You had me at Air Caraïbes not gonna lie

1 Like

Would love to see this! Got my vote

2 Likes

It is a beautiful livery, but I think the new livery is more conducive.

2 Likes

Wheter its this one the old one or the bright and colorful new one im with you on this @Balloonchaser lets get this in the sim!!!

1 Like

Super support this Linda Livery.😍

1 Like

Laura is French so bringing this livery to the A330 would not only complete the Fleet for Air Caraibes in IF and bring a nice taste to the Aircraft 🇫🇷🥖

1 Like

I love it!! Sry out of votes… If I have votes left, I will definitely vote it!!

1 Like

wow beautiful

1 Like

vote for new livery this is very ugly 👍

1 Like

F-HPUJ was of only A330-300 de French Bee (who later changed its name to French Blue).
Since then, the company has bought A350s and sold its A330 to Air Caraibes.
This A330 is equipped with Pratt & Whitney PW4000.

Photos by @Certain-Messager and @Guillaume Fevrier

1 Like

I would love to see this

1 Like