Air Canada Virtual’s 1 Year Anniversary | Coming Together @CYYZ | 132100ZJAN19

For my flight
Departure airport KGRR
Arrival airport CYYZ (obviously)
Flight time 1 hour
Aircraft Air Canada CRJ-200
Time zone Toronto’s time zone cause its the same time zone as KGRR

Can I change my aircraft to A321 from 787?

Event is tomorrow! Sign up now to reserve your spot. To everyone who has signed up, we look forward to seeing you all tomorrow! Safe flying everyone. Group PM will be made later :)

1 Like

You sure can!

15 participants!!!

Let’s keep it up and help us celebrate our one year anniversary with a BANG! Hope to see you all tomorrow!

2 Likes

@natedog508 I’ll join @CR3W 🤮 on his route

I will add you

1 Like

Thank you 🙃

Find your own route :P ;)

1 Like

Wheels up! On my way from ZSPD to CYYZ. Have to start earlier than schedualed, so I can sleep. May need to divert to Churchill, Manitoba for a brief stop if I am ahead of arrival time. See you guys tomorrow in CYYZ!

2 Likes

Amazing! We’ll see you tomorrow! Safe flight :)

2 Likes

Wow that was fast! Have fun on your voyage to CYYZ.

1 Like

Event PM has been made!

But this does not mean YOU can still join! Please sign up as we would love to have you celebrate our one year anniversary with us. If you sign up we will add you to the event PM! Safe flying everyone :)

Wheels are up!!!

Some of our participants are in the air and are on their way to CYYZ! We are landing in 4 hours and 30 minutes, roughly 2100z! You can still join by taking off from any airport and landing at CYYZ around 2100z. Safe flying everyone. See you in a few hours.

3 Likes

Awesome Fly-In Event put on by ACVA! I’m happy to have participated! Happy Anniversary! :)

3 Likes

All photos respective of me - If you want the higher quality version of them. PM me on Slack

2 Likes

Departed KIAD with low visibility Late 🤦‍♂️

Beautiful Appalachian mountains

Almost there…

Made it, and 45 minutes late 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.