Air Canada Virtual: Representing the Canadian Standard

In real life, Air Canada is the second best airline in North America. I would like to take that a step further in the world of Infinite Flight, and make Air Canada the number one airline.

We pride ourselves on professionalism, respect, safety, and integrity. We strive to maintain those values and make the plane ride not an annoyance, but an experience. An experience that not only makes you want to come back, an enjoyable experience.

The problem with most airlines is that most of them, despite promising customers they will be valued and respected, they fall short of that promise. Air Canada Virtual will not fall short of that promise, we will deliver and expand on what we promise to you: you will always be respected and valued, regardless of your gender or race.

Why Air Canada Virtual?

Our pride, your joy: That is our motto for a reason. No one expects more from us than we do, and you, the customer, will be the beneficiary of that belief.

When you fly with us, you can be comforted by the fact that the aircraft you’re flying in is flown by an experienced pilot, a pilot who puts your safety above all else.

Want to join us?

Apply for a pilot position here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ymFAFG3FSh9fR-fSogCirp58kY8P0gS1sZIx-4bXCHc

Want to learn more? Visit our website at: http://aircanadava.my-free.website/

Our staff

@JacobVanZanten: CEO
@Flying-Fortress: Events Manager
@Daniel_Cerritos: Alliance Manager

[details=Contact us!]You can contact us at AirCanadaVA@icloud.com.
You can also view our official YouTube channel!
[/details]

[details=Our fleet]Air Canada operates a variety of aircraft, serving more than 100 destinations across the free world. Our aircraft includes the:

Air Canada

Boeing 777-300ER

Boeing 777-200LR

Boeing 787-9

Boeing 787-8

Boeing 767-300ER

Boeing 737 MAX 8

Airbus A330-300

Airbus A321-200

Airbus A320-200

Airbus A319-100

Embraer ERJ-190

Air Canada Rouge

Boeing 767-300ER

Airbus A321-200

Airbus A319-100

Air Canada Jazz

Embraer ERJ-175

Bombardier CRJ-700

Bombardier CRJ-200

Bombardier Dash 8 Q400

Bombardier Dash 8 Q300

[/details]

23 Likes

Looks good, did I somehow miss the website?

4 Likes

Where’s the dash? Swear air Canada have some

2 Likes

Yeah, I am not currently seeing an active virtual airline website link either.

1 Like

@Overspeed from what I can see there isn’t one…

1 Like

Wow!!! I’m canadian, and I’ve ALWAYS wanted an air canada VA!!! Thanks so much guys!!!

Look in his bio, the link is there

Biggest VA moment of my life and I forget the website

😡😡😡

6 Likes

@JacobVanZanten do you have a slack server for pilots to chat

1 Like

No, is that necessary?

1 Like

That would be air canada express(jazz). I don’t know why he doesn’t list that there

No its not just wondering :)

1 Like

I dont think a chat is required, but it helps with communicating with your pilots and staff. I personally prefer Discord over Slack, simply because Discord is much easier to use and has a better interface than Slack. Plus, you’re not limited to the invites that you can send from Discord compared to Slack. Just my thoughts.

By the way, I wish you and your VA the best of success. You have my support! 😉

8 Likes

No media manager :(

If that position does open up, count me in!

1 Like

This looks like a great VA! I’m so glad to be the Co-CEO for a amazing VA.

1 Like

'This is how the website looks on my iPad Pro 12.9

It’s not me, it’s the website engine. I set it to work on all devices, but it looks crap on:

• iPad Pro 12.9
  • PC
  • iPhone

I’m seriously considering moving to another host, such as Google Sites (it just got updated and looks great).

2 Likes

Just made a test one at google sites it was good but deleted it

1 Like

or use weebly!!! that works great for VA’s.

check out one…

Frontier VA

Yeah, that link doesn’t work. 😂

1 Like