Air Canada Virtual Airlines - Canada's Largest VA! | Staff Applications Open!

Welcome To The Air Canada Virtual Airlines Official Thread!

Fellow aviation enthusiast, we are over thrilled to introduce some new improvements to ACVA!

WEBSITE - Instagram - APPLY - FLEET - ROUTES

Firstly, a message from the President himself:

@natedog508

Welcome to the Official Air Canada Virtual Airline thread! It’s my honor to be the President of this VA as I have been here since day 1! I have seen this VA through the toughest of times and how we get through them. As I have been in leadership since we opened in January, I think it’s safe to say that if this is your first VA, or your sixth VA, you will feel welcome and supported here. We hope to have you aboard soon!

~ ACVA President Nate

Photo Credits: @Evan [Flight Manager]

We Are An IFVARB Approved Virtual Airline

“Travel, Explore, Experience | Vous voyagez, Vous explorez, Vous expérience”

image Our Staff

Here at the Air Canada Virtual, we have chose a team of 5 who dedicate their spare time to make ACVA a wonderful place! Our staff members have experience from multiple other VA’s and this makes us very unique. Click to see their names!

Staff Members

President - @natedog508 (ACVA001)
Deputy President - @The_Geniusman (ACVA002)
Events Manager - @Xpira (ACVA003)
Flight Manager - @Evan (ACVA004)
Head of Development - @OC212 (ACVA005)

image Requirements to join

We DO NOT have any requirements to join our Virtual Airline! We are a VA for anyone to come and just fly and have fun as one big family. Pilots learn off other Pilots, making mistakes is apart of it.

image Communications

We communicate though the app, Slack. They’re moderated by our Staff constantly to ensure a clean and friendly environment.

FAQ’S

Hey! You got Questions? We got answers! Click to see our most asked Questions

What are the requirements for pilots?

Here at the ACVA we are happy to facilitate all skill levels, Grade 1 - 5’s are welcome to the Family!

__

How active do I need to be?

We require our Pilots to log at least 1 Flight a week, if you can not achieve this, please message our Flight Manager as soon as possible**

__

Do you have a Crew Centre?

We sure do! Follow click here to Sign-up!

Please Do Not Sign-up until you have joined our Slack.

image Events

Looking for Events? We have several that take place throughout the week and weekend!

Join our Slack for ACVA Flash Flights, and keep a look out in #live:events for @Xpira [Events Manager] and his well put together Events.

Types of Events:

Project Hometown - In this Event Series, we feature ACVA Member’s Hometown in the Infinite Flight World! This is our First “Project Hometown” Event

Landing Competitions - In this Event Series, we go from one Airport, to another where we score people based on their Landing Skills! We have a top 3 where they are awarded special prizes within the VA.

Out With The Old, In With The New - Here, we do Delivery flights of new Aircraft that are in service with Air Canada! Stay tuned for more…

We have many Flash Flights that go on in our Slack, so make sure to join the VA for those!

We hope you loved our new improvements, and hope you come and fly with us soon! Questions are encouraged!

Air Canada Virtual Airlines is in no way affiliated with Air Canada, Air Canada Jazz or Air Canada Rouge.
We do not take responsibility for any issues you may encounter during flight; Violations, Ghostings, App crash etc.

15 Likes

Oh my! A new Thread, this is AWESOME!

2 Likes

Ooh…This looks amazing. Well done ACVA!

2 Likes

Nice new thread ACVA, way to go. One of the best VA’s out there.

3 Likes

Announcement:

Not only do we have a new thread. We have also added a brand new application form AND we have also added a brand new Crew Center! We have done this to enhance the pilot’s experience in our VA and we hope the transition is smooth into the new and improved, ACVA!

3 Likes

Great looking thread; I love the simplicity!
Best of luck ACVA! 😉

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. And a Happy Birthday to you @Transport_Hub ;)

2 Likes

This is a really nice and clean thread! Fantastic work!

2 Likes

Announcement:

The new Crew Center is now in use and we are finally having flights logged again and we are thrilled! For all pilots looking to register for the VA, please DO NOT register via the crew center link which will be listed below, please continue to apply via our websites “Apply” page.

Crew Center:
Click HERE to login
Click HERE to register

Click HERE to visit our website’s home page
Click HERE to apply

3 Likes

Update On Upcoming Events

We have many partnered events coming up! Check them out below:

October 13th: TFC and ACVA joint event! Click HERE to view it and sign up

October 20th: BAVA, ACVA and VGVA event! Click HERE to view it and sign up

November 17th: We will also be participating in the IFVARB Summit for the second time ever! Click HERE to see the information and pm me on our slack channel!

Want to join our other events? Stay tuned for more of our weekly Saturday and Wednesday events in the upcoming days and weeks!

Hope to see you at those events!

-ACVA Staff Team

2 Likes

Adding on to what @natedog508 said, be on the lookout for some upcoming Project Hometown events.

2 Likes

IFVARB SUMMIT UPDATE

We still have slots open for the IFVARB Summit! We will be flying from VHHH at 2000z on our way to CYVR on an 11 hour, fun packed flight! If you want to participate, please pm me on the IFC. We hope to see you there!

-ACVA Management Team

1 Like

Looks good Good luck!

1 Like

image-4

Have you ever wanted to be a staff member for a VA with OVER 120 members? Well this is your chance!

We’re Hiring:

• 2 Recruitment Officers

Prerequisites: Able to use Slack at least 4 hours of the day. Constantly check the applications to invite them to the slack. Be able to answer basic questions about our VA for new pilots. Being active to help set up new pilots in the VA. Being able to work your way around a PHPvms Crew Center and approving people.

If you wish to apply, press HERE!

If you have any questions, please contact @AirCanadaVaOfficial & @natedog508 in a Private Message.

6 Likes

Oh BOY! More Staff Members to join the team!? Can’t wait to see who joins us :)

4 Likes

Good luck to everyone who applys! I cant wait to see some new faces at ACVA!

6 Likes

Me too! Always great to welcome new faces to the team

1 Like

Just gonna bump this, Staff Applications are open until tonight! Today’s the last day.

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone who applied!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 45 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.