Air Canada Virtual: 5 Year Anniversary Special

Long live Air Canada Virtual :)

4 Likes

There’s a pack of us overnight flyers coming in the next couple hours, 3 or 4 PIA aircraft too. Should br fun

2 Likes

Currently doing YYC-YYZ on the Air Canada 777 200!

2 Likes

On the return leg of my YYZ-YUL-YYZ flight

1 Like

Streaming CYUL ATC…

3 Likes

I am sitting at Ottawa Gate 12A with Boeing 777200 (C-FAAA) waiting for the event 😊
Excited to join 😁

Update: Completed the event. Will join the Mountain Climbing Event at 4:30pm from Calgary to Vancouver

1 Like
1 Like

Welp, I figure I better get in on this. Will be bringing an Air Canada 77W trans-Canada from Halifax to Vancouver.

1 Like

Where is this? I can’t find this in infinite flight :(

Found it. Thanks

It’s the 3rd aircraft in the list of aircraft from the top and the AC livery is the 2nd/3rd livery alphabetically in the list of liveries for the A319

As a member of ACVA, I wanted to say congratulations to ACVA for 5 years of flying the flag! To all the amazing past and present ACVA staff, you all are incredibly kind and supportive of new and long term pilots! To all past and present ACVA pilots, you’re all super supportive of one another, and I couldn’t be happier to fly the flag with each and every one of you!

Keep up the awesome work ACVA. I cannot wait to see where ACVA is in 5 years!

I’m definitely sad that I am unable to fly the flag today, but will be joining you all in the skies soon!

Campusgod

2 Likes

I saw me! 😂

Unfortunately my app crashed right before I landed, but man YYZ was busy!

2 Likes

I was scared that my game was gonna crash after 8 hours, the airport was so busy, it was lagging a bit on my device. Great event though!

– Popular Populous Event Now Ended –

Thank you to everyone who had attended our popular populous event! We had what seemed like a never-ending line of aircraft, some landing before others left Ottawa!

Coming up next: Mountain Climbing Event, 2023-01-14T21:30:00Z.

– L’événement populeux populaire est maintenant terminé –

Merci à tous ceux qui ont assisté à notre populaire événement populeux! Nous avions ce qui semblait être une file d’avions sans fin, certains atterrissant avant que d’autres ne quittent Ottawa!

À venir : événement d’alpinisme, 2023-01-14T21:30:00Z.

ACVA ThreadACVA WebsiteACVA Application

4 Likes

I am there with Boeing 777200LR 😁

Mountain Climbing Event: Ready for Takeoff

Our second and final planned event of the day, our Mountain Climbing Event, is ready for take off!

Pilots participating in this event should spawn in 15 minutes prior to make sure your aircraft is in check and ready for flight. Below are some metrics and flight plan provided by fpltoif.com. Please consult your own resources and checks before flying, as the below is simply a suggestion to follow.

A note to ACVA pilots:

This flight is worth 3x! Please see Discord for details.

Not already a member? It’s not too late to join and receive full credit! Join here →

GENERAL INFORMATION

Server - Expert Server (ES)
Aircraft - Airbus A319-100
Livery - Air Canada or Air Canada Rouge Livery
Route - CYYC-CYVR
Start Time - 2023-01-14T21:30:00Z

FLIGHT PLAN

CYYC BOTAG SIMTA BINVO 5041N/11649W 4939N/12131W BOOTH VITEV STAVE BUBUL CYVR

STAR: CANUC5 (STAR)

AIRCRAFT CONFIGURATION

Flight Level - 38,000 ft
Distance - 408 NM
Flight Time - 1:11 hours
Block Fuel - 5,877 kgs
Passenger Count - 100
Cargo Weight - 4,895 kgs
Climb Profile - 250/300/78
Descent Profile - 78/300/250

*Note: ATC instructions take ALL precedence over the information provided. Please follow all commands sent to avoid violations. Please also be courteous to other pilots, with or without ATC present. Air Canada Virtual is not responsible for any violations issued.

Read this message in French // Lire ce message en français

Mountain Climbing Event : Prêt pour le décollage

Notre deuxième et dernier événement planifié de la journée, votre événement d’escalade, est prêt à décoller !

Les pilotes participant à cet événement doivent apparaître 15 minutes avant pour s’assurer que votre avion est en contrôle et prêt pour le vol. Vous trouverez ci-dessous quelques mesures et plan de vol fournis par fpltoif.com. Veuillez consulter vos propres ressources et vérifications avant de voler, car ce qui suit n’est qu’une suggestion à suivre.

Une note aux pilotes ACVA :

Ce vol vaut 3x ! Veuillez consulter Discord pour plus de détails.

Pas encore membre ? Il n’est pas trop tard pour vous inscrire et recevoir un crédit complet ! Inscrivez-vous ici →

INFORMATIONS GÉNÉRALES

Serveur - Serveur expert (ES)
Avion - Airbus A319-100
Livrée - Livrée Air Canada ou Air Canada Rouge
Route - CYYC-CYVR
Heure de début - 2023-01-14T21:30:00Z

PLAN DE VOL

CYYC BOTAG SIMTA BINVO 5041N/11649W 4939N/12131W BOOTH VITEV STAVE BUBUL CYVR

ÉTOILE : CANUC5 (ÉTOILE)

CONFIGURATION AVION

Niveau de vol - 38 000 pieds
Distance - 408 NM
Temps de vol - 1:11 heures
Bloc Carburant - 5 877 kg
Nombre de passagers - 100
Poids de la cargaison - 4 895 kg
Profil de montée - 250/300/78
Profil de descente - 78/300/250

*Remarque : Les instructions ATC ont TOUTE priorité sur les informations fournies. Veuillez suivre toutes les commandes envoyées pour éviter les violations. Veuillez également être courtois envers les autres pilotes, avec ou sans l’ATC présent. Air Canada Virtual n’est pas responsable des violations émises.

5 Likes

Hi! I was CYYZ ground and tower for a little while before another ground controller finally logged on.

We’re all sorry about the long wait times a few hours ago as our workload was extremely high and servers somehow got overloaded at times, so tens of aircraft just disappeared off the screen temporarily. We had to memorize aircraft positions and that led to some of you holding short for almost an hour at times.

P.S. thanks for everyone who attended!

2 Likes

If you’re currently flying in our Mountain Climbing Event, please be advised that the arrival runway has been changed to 26R by the current ATC controller.

Si vous participez actuellement à notre Mountain Climbing Event, veuillez noter que la piste d’arrivée a été changée en 26R par le contrôleur ATC actuel.

1 Like

Final Vancouver Landing was too messed up, I had to go around to change runway, as it suddenly changed, which could be alerted via ATIS.

Then, once I was final on the correct runway, right before touchdown, ATC asked to Go Around. That got messed everything up. 😵‍💫

Then I forgot the gear, when I was finally landing. Then ended up landing on belly 🤣

– Mountain Climbing Event has now ended –

Thank you to everyone who had attended our Mountain Climbing Event! We had an amazing time flying over the Canadian rockies on such a nice day.

This event is our last planned event of the day. Thank you to everyone who joined us for them! While we have no more planned events going, there’s still lots of fun to be had across the country!

We’ll see you in the skies. Our 5 Year Anniversary Special ends 2023-01-15T06:00:00Z.

– L’événement d’alpinisme est maintenant terminé –

Merci à tous ceux qui ont assisté à notre Événement d’escalade ! Nous avons passé un moment incroyable à survoler les Rocheuses canadiennes par une si belle journée.

Cet événement est notre dernier événement planifié de la journée. Merci à tous ceux qui nous ont rejoints pour eux ! Bien que nous n’ayons plus d’événements prévus, il y a encore beaucoup de plaisir à avoir à travers le pays !

Nous vous verrons dans les cieux. Notre offre spéciale 5 ans se termine le 2023-01-15T06:00:00Z.

4 Likes