Just some planespotting 😎

Looking great guys!

4 Likes

Thanks Sean! Glad you love it so 💙

2 Likes

SEAN!!!

Hi How Are Ya

Hi everyone!

It’s come to the unfortunate time where I have to announce my leave here at Air Canada Virtual Airlines. It’s been a very nice stay with you all, but with my other groups I’m with, IFATC, IFCI, High School and more, I just don’t have the time to keep up.

I’ve had fun bringing you the update last month, and I hope more come your way. Thanks all for the great 6 months I’ve been here

-CR3W

On the side note, ACVA is looking for 2 new Staff Members to join the ranks! Please apply below, thanks to the Team @natedog508, @The_Geniusman, @Xpira and @KaiM for the great time!

3 Likes

Sad to see another staff member go! It was a hard when i left as ACVA really becomes a big part of all our lives anyone who worked here or if you have been a pilot you will really understand the great atmosphere this VA brings!

3 Likes

NOOO, NOT ANOTHER ONE, @Evan WHYYYY?

This sentence to get it to post, because it won’t let me post because “Bosy seems unclear, is it a complete sentence”

2 Likes

I agree with the blurred text @hi15td

2 Likes

And then there were four.

It will be sad to see you go.

3 Likes

I might rejoin soon some day

2 Likes

Most of you (If not all) have seen my recent announcement about leaving ACVA due to School, group etc.

After thinking, and taking to Nate, we decided the ACVA is my home, where not only I live, but my heart as well. That’s why Im delighted to say I will be staying here at ACVA! I would love to be here to see everyone succeed, and be here to help you all in ACVA succeed

7 Likes

Just submitted my application for pilot!

2 Likes

Thanks for applying!

1 Like

I’ll look over your application now. Thanks for applying!

1 Like

Just submitted my application

5 Likes

I review it right away. Thanks for applying!

2 Likes

Check out our new thread:

1 Like