Air Canada VA | Canada's Largest VA

Just got on with the company but really loving it!

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 1-year anniversary!

2 Likes

Glad you’re ‘loving it’ Mark! Glad to have you on the team :)

Thanks Gabe!

1 Like

Congrats so glad to be with You guys from the Beginning

1 Like

Congratulations on One Year ACVA!

4 Likes

Our one year anniversary event has been posted!

Check out the event here:

Also, stay tuned for other fun activities, event and flash flights posted throughout next week all the way up to January 21st by our amazing Event’s Manager, @Xpira and maybe your favorite unicorn!

We have 3 full days till our one year anniversary on Monday and we can’t wait! Thank you to everyone that’s helped us throughout this journey. We wouldn’t be in this position without you and we can’t thank you enough!

~ACVA Management Team

1 Like

Are there any staff openings?

@BCBlueberriesAir
Currently we don’t have any staff openings. However, a good way to become staff would be to join the VA and work up some seniority. Let me know if you have any questions :)

365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes & 31,536,000 seconds later…

We have turned one! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to everyone that has helped us get to this point. We are so grateful for all of you and we couldn’t be here without you. However, this is just the beginning of the VA and we look forward to continuing serving the community! Thank you all for everything.
~ ACVA Management Team

6 Likes

Congratulations guys! Its awesome to hear you guys turning 1! We wish you the best from ASVA!

3 Likes

IFC:
365 days ago we opened the doors to this VA! So can I just say happy anniversary! When I was asked in late October of 2017 to start creating a VA, I without a doubt said yes and we started working on it in early October of 2017 with a few other members, one of which is @Geniusman [Deputy President], the other remaining original staff team member. When these doors opened one year ago, I’ll be honest, I didn’t know what I was walking into. All of the resources and opportunities that were given to me have since helped me learn so much about aviation flying that I didn’t even learn from actually flying!!! But of course all of these amazing memories that have been made here in the past year weren’t easily made. It took a lot of hours, sweat, not gonna lie I’ve shed a few tears, and at least 3 sleepless nights all for the purpose of making an amazing, friendly and open community for all. Now we are here and have served over 200 pilots, we’ve had over 2500 logged flights and we have created a community I could’ve never imagined was possible to create. Thank you to everyone who has helped us get to this point. We truly wouldn’t be here without you! I can hardly believe it’s already been a year and it is still just the beginning! Here is to many more. Cheers everyone 🍻 Happy Anniversary ACVA!!

5 Likes

Pilots!

We here at ACVA are incredibly thrilled to have Tyler have a whole day dedicated to us turning 1!

Join us today! We will be looking over applications to allow pilots time to join the VA so YOU can get started with us, and get a few hours and ranks up in preparation for the big celebration tomorrow!

WEBSITE - APPLY - FLEET - CREW CENTER - INSTAGRAM

TRAVEL, EXPLORE, EXPERIENCE | VOUS VOYAGER, VOUS EXPLOREZ, VOUS EXPÉRIENCE

3 Likes

I still don’t know who makes those cool banners lol

3 Likes

It’s insane to see what the va has grown into!
I remember clearly the all-nighters me and Nate pulled to get this va going! We had NEVER thought it would grow to be this amazing va.
Looking amazing guys!
Love always - Sean

6 Likes

ACVA’s FNF Featured Routes!!

This week we will be sharing out internal featured routes with you, the public! This week we feature two flights out of Toronto, with two liveries, to two American cities!

The flights are as follows:

CYYZ-KLGA
Embraer E175
Air Canada Livery
Flight Time: 1 hour
Log number 706, 708 or 710 (for ACVA pilots on the crew center)

CYYZ-KJFK
You might be asking, air canada doesn’t fly to JFK. That is where our codeshares with @AmericanVirtual come into play!
Boeing 737
Any American Airlines Livery
Flight Time: 1 hour
Log number: 3386 (B) (for ACVA pilots on the crew center)

Want to check out the full list of codeshare routes with American Virtual? Click HERE

Safe Flying Tomorrow Pilots!

6 Likes

Applied, fingers crossed

1 Like

@AirCanadaVaOfficial

Hello. About two days ago I sent my grade table to one of your recruitment managers over email and haven’t heard from them yet.

Hey there, just give them some time, I’m sure they will see yours.

please note I am not a staff

Hello! Due to circumstances out of our control, applications are taking longer to process then normal. You have not been forgotten and we look forward to being in further contact with you.

2 Likes