Air Canada To Offer Jetz Flights During Holiday Season To Florida, Caribbean, Southwest US

Air Canada To Offer Jetz Flights During Holiday Season

Air Canada Jetz, the charter subsidiary of Air Canada, is now operating some flight for Air Canada due to the severe drop in demand. The are the routes the flight will be operated to:

Toronto (YYZ)

• Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
  • West Palm Beach (PBI)
  • Fort Myers (RSW)
  • Barbados (BGI)
  • Cancun (CUN)
  • Kelowna (YLW)
  • Vancouver (YVR)

Vancouver (YVR)

• Phoenix (PHX)
  • Palm Springs (PSP)
  • Puerto Vallarta (PVR)

Montreal (YUL)

• Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
  • Barbados (BGI)

Here are the services you can find on the Jetz aircraft:

• 42-49″ of pitch, including four seats facing one another with a table in the middle, for those traveling with friends and family
  • Complimentary iPads for entertainment
  • Priority check-in and security screening
  • Maple Leaf Lounge and Star Alliance lounge access
  • Aircraft will leave from prime gate locations
  • Boarding will begin only 35 minutes before departure
  • Customers will be offered pre-packaged meals curated by Montreal chef Antonio Park, with complimentary bar and beverage service

8 Likes

And you are back with your RWA topics! Great information to know, unfortunately I live 10,000km away so it won’t be useful for me.

I live for the RWA lol

1 Like

YAYY Wow I didn’t realise this was a thing but it’s nice to see them flying to my two home airports of FLL and PBI

1 Like

Im trying to book a flight but they don’t special say its the jetz aircraft

Cool 😎 They Charter the NHL players as well
Right? If there was a season…

1 Like

If you look at the seat map during the specified dates, it should be in a business class configuration

1 Like

Happy @AviationFreak noises

1 Like

Wait how much exactly does one seat cost?

1 Like

in Canada 25-56 dollers CAD per seat im guessing it would be a a bit more with these ones. and free if you sleected them in your check in 24 hours before the flight with paid options to upgrade to bissiness or prenium

2 Likes