Air Canada - C Series 300 [CS300]

Air Canada CS300

5193e194bcbfbb06cb5c1a75ad3018774ef5e795_1_690x246

Picture Creator: Daniel_Cerritos | Original post

About Air Canada:

Air Canada is the flag carrier and largest airline of Canada by fleet size and passengers carried. The airline, founded in 1937, provides scheduled and charter air transport for passengers and cargo to 207 destinations worldwide.

Air Canada has 4 main hubs across Canada, that being the following:

• Calgary International Airport
  • Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
  • Toronto Pearson International Airport
  • Vancouver International Airport

And Air Canada’s focus cities:

• Halifax Stanfield International Airport
  • Ottawa Macdonald–Cartier International Airport

About The CS300:

The Bombardier CSeries or C Series is a family of narrow-body, twin-engine, medium-range jet airliners designed by Canadian manufacturer Bombardier Aerospace.

The 108 to 133-seat CS100, made its maiden flight on 16 September 2013, was awarded an initial type certification by Transport Canada on 18 December 2015 and entered service on 15 July 2016 with Swiss Global Air Lines.

In October 2017, Airbus and Bombardier announced a partnership on the CSeries program, with Airbus acquiring a 50.01% majority stake for no outlay.

My Opinion:

CS300, to me looks a lot like the Embraer-190 Family. But I do like it! I think that it’s a very nice, small Aircraft. It also looks great in the AC livery as well!

Do YOU want to see this livery too? Hit that “Vote” button to support this!

Resources

Air Canada Wikipedia
Picture of the Aircraft by @Daniel_Cerritos

Thanks for the Credit, but…
That’s actually a Bombardier CS100 that I made. I can make a CS300 if you want me to :)

OOF

Yes please, if that’s not an issue XD

2 Likes

Sure thing! It’ll take some time, so please be patient :)

2 Likes