Air Canada Boeing 787-9 (New Livery)

Thank you for sharing this photo with the community

2 Likes

Love this livery so much! Looks WOW 🔥

2 Likes

Fingers crossed they add this livery soon, hopefully to the 787-8 as well

2 Likes

Haven’t been really active as of lately, but though I’d give this a bump. We’re almost at 50 votes, let’s see if we can hit it!

Cheers!
-Moosehead

3 Likes

Giving this feature a bump.

This is a beautiful livery to add to the 787, and hopefully it gets added soon! :)

5 Likes

This is the aircraft and livery I am aiming for to fly one day, and also the photo in most of my social media’s. (not this one).

2 Likes

I have flown in the 789 with this livery. It is an amazing livery

3 Likes

I am flying this 787-9 soon… just give it 10 years…

3 Likes

Would vote for it, except I’m out of votes

2 Likes

it’s a cool livery but as a canadian, im still more proud when i see the old livery abroad. few years in it still hasn’t grown on me

2 Likes

Actually I’d rather see a 788 livery first. Still like this though.

2 Likes

It’s grown on me too much and I’m a wannabe Canadian 😂❤

3 Likes

Not even Canadian and love this livery. If I’m not mistaken, isn’t the A321 the only aircraft with the updated livery? (Air Canada Express on one of the Bombardiers too, if you want to count that.) Still waiting very patiently and obviously nothing yet. ☹️

1 Like

Oh, hey ! Just coming in order to tell y’all that this futuristic livery on this futuristic airplane is needed.
Thanks.

1 Like

A bit of a bump but this is one of the liveries I admire that I’d love to see in a future update!

1 Like

we know that we are going to get the westjet at 21.1, I would sincerely love to see that, these colors are much better than the current one that we have in my opinion

I really hope that we can get this livery