Air Canada Boeing 737 MAX 8

Air Canada MAX 8 Livery

Credit: Chuyi Chuang

With the possibility of the MAX 8 coming to Infinite Flight next, it’s time to vote for your favourite Canadian airline livery!

Air Canada is the Flag carrier of Canada and also the largest airline in the country. As a main operator of the MAX 8 I believe it would be a great livery to include upon release. Let’s take to the skies in the big maple leaf.

More about Air Canada’s MAX 8 →

About Air Canada

Air Canada is the flag carrier and the largest airline of Canada, by size and passengers carried. Air Canada is headquartered in the borough of Saint-Laurent, Montreal, Quebec. The airline, founded in 1937, provides scheduled and charter air transport for passengers and cargo to 222 destinations worldwide. It is a founding member of Star Alliance. Air Canada’s major hubs are at Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ), Montréal–Trudeau International Airport (YUL), and Vancouver International.

Please consider voting for this amazing livery!

You got my vote! By far the best livery on the MAX 8! 🇨🇦

5 Likes

Most beautiful livery on the MAX indeed!

1 Like

As a proud member of @AirCanadaVirtual, this absolutely 100,000% gets my vote

3 Likes

Wow guys. Within Minutes of posting and we’re already one of the most Voted MAX Livery’s.

Keep ‘em Coming. and let’s overtake our fellow Canadian Airline Westjet and their vote count.

Yes yes yes. This is a MUST livery for the MAX, will definitely try to clear a vote for this one

There is so many good liveries for the MAX😂 I can’t decide on which ones 😭

I love the dark winglet with the maple leaf on it. Really cool design. Tons of cool routes to do with it.

We are all suffering from limited votes 😭

1 Like

I think that the Air Canada one just looks so great with the MAX. Gotta live the RednBlack Tail.

3 Likes

Ok I voted

I know, it’s a pain😭

Much needed! Air Canada’s narrowbody fleet is sorely lacking without it.

Apart from the A220, the MAX is the bulk of ACs short haul fleet.

This livery looks INCREDIBLE on the MAX 8 😍

1 Like

What did we do to you 😭 Let us have our moment ❤️

Need this! Voted.

Looks very good!

Keep the Votes coming for this Beautiful Livery

Time to get everyone to vote for this now @NathanPreuss